X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Ripe Punani View Post
    Pictures, nao.

I must see this Philosoraptor.
    Its not actually philosoraptor, its just the raptor vinyl and a claw mark on the hood/roof, I have no idea how to make vinyls for the game so I was just fuckin around

Comment

I think i've seen some philosoraptor vinyls in the storefront.

Comment

New drifter
        Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
        Now: MB W211 320cdi
        Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

I'm gonna start uploading some of my setups to my storefront soon.
          For the time being they'll all be free, unless it's one that I believe is worth payment.
          In other words the ones that have not been finely tuned, but are good none the less, will be free.
          But the ones like my 996 GT3 (that I do 8.01 at the Nürburgring from a standing start with) that I consider very good will come at a price.
          I'm also open to tune specific cars to specific classes if anyone would like this, as long as I have the car in question.
          I use at least a few hours to get a car fine tuned, so if you want one free it may not be as good since I don't have unlimited time to do this.
          Tuning for one specific track is easier, unless it's fujimi kaido or the 'ring, but mostly I try to make them allrounders.
          Any setups that have been tuned for a specific track will have this listed in the specifications.
          I'm by no means the best tuner out there, but I'm willing to help.
          Remember what works for me might not suite you at all.

No drift setups except my AE86 setup which is already in my storefront.
          Basically I'm not good at drifting, so I won't be using anything else than the AE86 which I'm happy with as it is.
          Last edited by Schieldrop; 11-09-2009, 01:43 AM.
          |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
            I'm gonna start uploading some of my setups to my storefront soon.
            For the time being they'll all be free, unless it's one that I believe is worth payment.
            In other words the ones that have not been finely tuned, but are good none the less, will be free.
            But the ones like my 996 GT3 (that I do 8.01 at the Nürburgring from a standing start with) that I consider very good will come at a price.
            I'm also open to tune specific cars to specific classes if anyone would like this, as long as I have the car in question.
            I use at least a few hours to get a car fine tuned, so if you want one free it may not be as good since I don't have unlimited time to do this.
            Tuning for one specific track is easier, unless it's fujimi kaido or the 'ring, but mostly I try to make them allrounders.
            Any setups that have been tuned for a specific track will have this listed in the specifications.
            I'm by no means the best tuner out there, but I'm willing to help.
            Remember what works for me might not suite you at all.

No drift setups except my AE86 setup which is already in my storefront.
            Basically I'm not good at drifting, so I won't be using anything else than the AE86 which I'm happy with as it is.
            Test my evo6 setup on my storefront thats my best seller A-class racer .
            I do my self setup overall.. And for fast and slow tracks..

Comment

Originally posted by Exami View Post
              Test my evo6 setup on my storefront thats my best seller A-class racer .
              I do my self setup overall.. And for fast and slow tracks..
              Don't have that car. But I'll check it out if I get it. Currently spending my winnings on getting all the Porsches.
              If anything I need a good car in class F, E and C. In class F I've got one car that alright, but in E and C there's currently not a car that I like or use.
              But I haven't raced the lower classes since the first couple of days of playing. Only B - R1 for me now.
              Last edited by Schieldrop; 11-09-2009, 02:16 AM.

Comment

my 2 fave cars are my
                v12 TT ML 63 merc with 700+kw and 1200NM of torque
                and
                98 toyota supra, v8 TT and 4WD with 700rwkw

fuck u gotta love this game....still cant get 100k drift achiev though =[

Comment

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                  my 2 fave cars are my
                  v12 TT ML 63 merc with 700+kw and 1200NM of torque
                  and
                  98 toyota supra, v8 TT and 4WD with 700rwkw

fuck u gotta love this game....still cant get 100k drift achiev though =[
                  "power is nothing without control" that 100k is quite easy If you know basics of drifting and have good handling drifter..

Comment

I always go for the best suspension, the best weight reduction, tires and drivetrain. Then I use what ever points I have left in the class I want the car in on power.

Also, lotsa power and awd is never as fun as a well balanced rwd car with decent power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
                      I always go for the best suspension, the best weight reduction, tires and drivetrain. Then I use what ever points I have left in the class I want the car in on power.

Also, lotsa power and awd is never as fun as a well balanced rwd car with decent power.
                      I have done lots pf cars thatway but after 'serious' racing in fm2 i realized that first you need to test that wich benefits more power or 'handling' you could lose 5-20kmh speed on straights and only benefit really small on corners lot depending cars original handling..

I would be fun to get together for couple races testing ppls setups

Comment

• God daaaaayum i want it.
                        -Brandon
                        E46 No More..
                        Her Concise History:
                        http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

• Lots of setups now in my storefront. G-tag: PKS84
                          Last edited by Schieldrop; 11-11-2009, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Front bumper isnt actually damaged.
                            I painted it that way for "authenticity" as a drifter although its shifty at drifting

Last edited by abest521; 11-11-2009, 01:40 PM.
                            Allen
                            flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

• I'd buy it, but $60 is too much for ANY game. Greedy game developers.
                              sigpic
                              Always make sure to walk a mile in someone else's shoes before criticizing them, that way you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
                              -Af

Comment

• I agree, but barnes and noble has it for 50$ online

Edit: better yet Newegg has it for 52$ shipped.
                                Last edited by Stephen; 11-11-2009, 05:22 PM.

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X