No announcement yet.

Forza 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Get a chance to check out my drift setup? I'm curious to see what others think
    |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Originally posted by Exami View Post
      Sean you got that AE86? that i sent you? how does it feel?
      I haven't gotten the chance to do much with it yet, havent even played the game in 2 days. But for the little bit of time I used it, it felt great!

Comment

any of u guys using an s2000 for drift?

Comment

BANNED! for putting a JDM AS FCK decal on my storefront 2 WEEKS ON BAN FTL

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

but in the meantime, i made a shit load of car designs and license plates. Hit me up if you want one.

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Originally posted by grundle View Post
              any of u guys using an s2000 for drift?
              I have an S2000 drifter. Not liking it though. Have spent hours trying to set it up right, but it's just not for me.
              Only drift tune I've managed to do properly is my AE86, but I do feel I know my business in grip tuning though.

Comment

true...idk i like it but i suck at drifting so i dont really no

Comment

Hit me up if you guys wanna drift. Im not great yet but I was real good on forza 2.
                  GT: abest521

Last edited by abest521; 11-07-2009, 05:00 PM.
                  Allen
                  flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

I've been added by e few of you guys by now.
                    Unfortunetly I have massive internet speed issues, so I can be on, but not do any racing.
                    Will get sorted soon I hope. Just a little heads up for those who have me in their friends list.

Comment

picked it up today, I'm enjoying it so far

Comment

Bought it yesterday. So much fun

GT: BaDxMedic (Using Younger brother's gamertag. He wants achievement points. I just play racing games. haha)

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                          BANNED! for putting a JDM AS FCK decal on my storefront 2 WEEKS ON BAN FTL
                          Yeah, Microsoft is really unforgiving with their banhammer when it comes to things like that. If you could imagine someone ever getting offended by a design, chances are they will get offended and report you. So just don't do it.

Last I heard, the governing body of the BTCC have been handing out cease and desist papers to Turn10 because people have been making BTCC livery replicas. Apparently the designs got taken down and the creators of those designs got a temporary ban.

Comment

On my way to becoming a forza 3 DK, in my Philosoraptor e30 m3

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              On my way to becoming a forza 3 DK, in my Philosoraptor e30 m3
                              Pictures, nao.

I must see this Philosoraptor.

Comment

the s2k is sucha bitch to get dialed in for drifting

gt: Grundeezzy

Comment

Working...
                                X