Forza 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that byzanz?

So jealous, cant bring myself to drop $200 on something I'll only use for playing car games. GT4 will have to do for now haha.
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Hit me up-

Gamertag: Sacretis

Comment

Should start up a night we all link up?

Comment

I'm down for a stanceworks x forza meet.

usually on anywhere from 10pm to 3am EST and sometimes during the day.

Comment

hopefully pickin it up today

Comment

need to get wireless adapter and to fix my house router that keeps disconnecting.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Anyone care to share some drift tuning pointers?
                More rear wheel toe out than front toe out.
                Helped me alot, but I'm not a drift tuner. Grip however I'm good at.
                |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

buying this game would set me at 3 video game purchases this year, which i refuse to let myself do, the first being nfs shift, second being mw2 (soon)..
                  Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

Originally posted by səˈprēm View Post
                    buying this game would set me at 3 video game purchases this year, which i refuse to let myself do, the first being nfs shift, second being mw2 (soon)..
                    Then I'm a bigger nerd than you. I usually go through 4-5 a year.

Comment

Lol, I bought 5 in the last couple months. I just dont usually play em for very long.

AS far as help tuning the drift cars, just post up some basic guidelines for what to adjust

Comment

When I buy a game I always play through it, all the way. But very few games are good enough to get a second run through. And I never buy a game without having tried it before or played the prequal(es). And I'm very picky, espacially with shooter games since the vary enormously.

Comment

Good pointers for drifting in my experience is to have the rear suspension a bit harder than the front in springs and damping bound. Damper bump should not be very stiff though since you don't want to bounce all over the place with the tires not touching the tarmac. Toe out at the rear also helps alot, as does having the anti roll bars stiff at the rear since this lets it kick out more easily.

Comment

I'm addicted to this game now. I got an E30 M3 that is decimating all....

Comment

Don't know what level you all are playing on, but I use manual gearing without clutch, full damage, no tcs, no asm, but I do use abs though, and I've gone from having medium opponents to begin with but have had it on hard for a while.
                              What difficulty settings are you guys running?

Btw if you use what I use, be prepared for some intence concentration when fighting through the R1 world championship.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                Lol, I bought 5 in the last couple months. I just dont usually play em for very long.

AS far as help tuning the drift cars, just post up some basic guidelines for what to adjust
                                My self i have ~-1.5 camber front and -0.8 rear.. just to get "little" more grip while sideways.. and lower caster for better steering.. and harsh rear suspension (don't touch springs you will ruin whole car) and other than that just setup your front suspension like normal grip car as you need good handling.. this way i just beaten some online races also and got +100k on fujikaido..

There is 1 AE86 N/A Drift setup on my Storefront go check it out(same that i managed to do 100k drift.. use mainly 2nd[Slow corners] and 3rd[Normal] gears, 4th only in downhill section and once you know how the car handles not that much power to do good drifts on 4th..)

Thats all i know about Forza drifting hope you guys got something that is usefull

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
                                What difficulty settings are you guys running?
                                All off, hard AI, manual but no clutch

And something to rest of you
                                Last edited by Exami; 11-03-2009, 11:43 PM.
                                Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                                Now: MB W211 320cdi
                                Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Working...
                                X