Forza 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    I put some new stickers in my storefront, check em out!

Oh, and some more pics

The track with the ae86 is Benchmark High speed ring or somethin like that
    Sean -- love the stickers on the Fit and Camaro.... you and I will be friends.

Ben

Comment

Will upload after work...

Add me Live: Cali Steezd

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        Sean -- love the stickers on the Fit and Camaro.... you and I will be friends.

Ben
        Haha, I came across the calvin sticker, but I made the Buck Ofama myself, its my best seller in my storefront.

Comment

At driver level 43 right now. Not been online much due to sucky internet speed.
          Still trying to get better at drifting. At the moment I'm at 70k in fuji kaido.
          But then again I'm more a lap time guy that all out drifter. Might change tho...
          |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

How do I get the pics from my x-box to my computer? Or can I post directly form the x-box? Just bought the x-box for this game, so I'm a major newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
              How do I get the pics from my x-box to my computer? Or can I post directly form the x-box? Just bought the x-box for this game, so I'm a major newbie.
              Live gold member? Take photo upload to storefront goto www.forzamotorsport.net and sign in and click "my forza"

ay guys add me as live friend gt Exami ill update again after work tomorrow(it's 21:30 now here in Finland)
              Last edited by Exami; 11-02-2009, 11:10 PM. Reason: Some typos that got my eye
              Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
              Now: MB W211 320cdi
              Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Originally posted by Exami View Post
                Live gold member? Take photo upload to storefront goto www.forzamotorsport.net and sign in and click "my forza"

ay guys add me as live friend gt Exami ill update avain after work tomorrow(it's 21:30 now here in Finland)
                Yeah gold. Sweet. I'll upload some soon.
                I'll add you aswell. Though I need to sort out my connection before racing online. At the moment the connection unstable.

My gamer tag is PKS84

Comment

Comment

I got 1k drift acheivment in my rabbit
                    No live yet. Havnt got another wireless adapter yet. But add me rd408
                    Last edited by RD408; 11-02-2009, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Dayumm boyy you beat me to making this thread.

Comment

So I have to ask the question... What is better for driving/graphics/gameplay?

Need for Speed SHIFT or Forza 3?

I know there is more available in F3.. But im a NFS fanboy. (I dont have either due to lack of funds, damn real life cars.)
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

^^^I dont know the answer to that but...

Rayban just asked me why everybodys so obsessed with forza 3...

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

I know there is more available in F3.. But im a NFS fanboy. (I dont have either due to lack of funds, damn real life cars.)
                            I **** everything about Shift, hope that answers your question.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Been playing both.. NFS Shift is definetly best NFS out there.. from angle im looking the game most realistic and so on but Forza3 takes it to next level on every aspect, Gameplay, Realism, Cars, Tuning, Styling, Raceing feel

And another pic from Forza3 (Lame wnb retro style 2color car :P)
                              Last edited by Exami; 11-02-2009, 11:09 PM.
                              Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                              Now: MB W211 320cdi
                              Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Got mine hooked up finally....

Comment

Working...
                                X