No announcement yet.

What is 'stanceworks'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

razahyde sure talks a lot of shit for being in highschool and living with his parents

in real life hes scrawny and kind of a mary, on the internet he is supar tough guy with s/c m5 fuck YEAH
      Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

i have a feeling theyre talking about me sometimes

lol i made a thread telling everybody that im leaving the site cuz it sucks.
        and it got crazy!!

that thread further proves it too
        Last edited by Dubmd; 10-15-2009, 03:33 PM.
        -Matt

Comment

Originally posted by səˈprēm View Post
          razahyde sure talks a lot of shit for being in highschool and living with his parents

in real life hes scrawny and kind of a mary, on the internet he is supar tough guy with s/c m5 fuck YEAH
          Hold on SRSLY?
          Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

Comment

Originally posted by səˈprēm View Post

LMFAO!

i love how they think i stretched my tires because its cheaper... those 235/40's were not fucking cheap, they were more than 255's!

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Dude man thinks that getting as low as some of us is cheap?

Didn't razahyde or whatever wreck his bike and got laughed out of bf.c?
              -George
              flickr

Comment

you tell em, cant believe people would actually get pissed off at the fact we like low cars.

Comment

God... it's all the same all over the world. *facepalm*

I know why I only use BFc and the various german BMW forums I used to frequent for parts searches now adays.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

i love this line

You gotta admit...most of the "cool" stanceworks mods come from people trying to save money. There is absolutely no other reason for people to start stretching tires like that, or people running the kind of drops that come from cutting springs, or rusting as a form of modding the body. Thats definitely where it all comes from
                    hey mike, how much money did you save by switching to rust?
                    2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                    2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                    1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                      God... it's all the same all over the world. *facepalm*

I know why I only use BFc and the various german BMW forums I used to frequent for parts searches now adays.
                      I know! At least the norwegian forums are somewhat openminded.
                      And people only out to bash others and throw shit get banned sooner rather than later.
                      Anyway it's obvious that Raza or what ever has no friends, no girl, a small cock and masturbates to his own reflection.
                      |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

I honestly don't care that people **** on stanced cars, that only makes me like more more. It's when people are unable to see any issue from any point of view besides their own narrow view of the world that pisses me off.

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
                        Anyway it's obvious that Raza needs to smoke a shit load of weed.

Comment

Lol, what a bunch of clowns. Just like BF.c, but maybe a hair more childish.

The stereotype is true - most BMW owners are elitist pricks. "If you don't do things our way, it's wrong!"

E46f just seems like a bigger version of BF.c's R&S section. Clears, Carbon fiber, CSL reps out the wazoo... and if you don't like these things, YOU'RE WRONG. You can't like anything else but what we like, or it's not cool. Reminiscent of high-school drama (You don't wear what we wear, so you're not cool. You don't hang out with who we hang out with, you're not cool, etc.)... The exact same thing, but about cars, and on the internet.

Sorry, I forgot. The internet is SRS BZNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lolz

Comment

Some people take shit too far.

I like em dropped.

Comment

can someone please explain to a Volkswagen driver what exactly BF.c is?

Comment

Originally posted by akoehler View Post
                                can someone please explain to a Volkswagen driver what exactly BF.c is?
                                Bimmerforums.com perhaps the largest online BMW community.

Though just like on E46f it sometimes seem to be a place for every elitist ***** in the world to come and spread their shit.

Thank god for SW!!!
                                |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Working...
                                X