No announcement yet.

What did you do to your car today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After drilling a hole through the center, trying to file out a square on the inside, cutting notches on the top surface, hammering with an extension in an attempt to spin, sawing 3 notches through to the edge of the threads with gloves and just the blade from a circular saw, Hammering the edges with a flat head screwdriver and a hammer, and finally ending with hand spinning the drain plug out. Game over for the night
    "well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong" -unknown
    instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2

Comment

Took it for a wash. It looks clean now and planning to have a long ride in the afternoon.
      http://www.peveril.com/

Comment

I’m in the home today. Because today my car is carrying by to car wash. Now it’s look as a new car.
        These beautiful hand tufted rugs are available in different shapes.

Comment

I didn’t do anything for my car because it’s not starting for 2days and still I did not got time to go for the garage because of this cold.
          http://www.softbookmarks.com/story.p...travel-booking

Comment

Finally going to get my car running right. Today, new fuel injectors come in. Old ones had cracked tips. The past few days replaced the intake manifold gasket to fix a vacuum leak, valve cover gasket to fix a small oil leak, got a muffler put on it to kill the hideous sounding straight pipe that was on it (na miata + straight pipe = bad idea), and changed my spark plugs.

Next few days I'm going to work on sanding the black off of my wheels to paint them white.
            Needless to say, todays a really exiting day. She's been sitting in my driveway the whole time while I've been waiting on parts to come in.

Comment

Loom out
              Pedal box out
              Door seals off
              Floor pan grinded back and primered.

Tomorrow: more grinding and painting
              Instagram: @Lhottekins

Comment

Dragged it home

1976 VW Beetle
                Eine Gruppe für Menschen, die am Heizkörper spotten

Comment

Pulled off the tint on the front windows of my wife's TSX so she could get a tint ticket dropped.

I told her just to show the judge her tits. Usually works for me.
                  78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

My week-long project. De-looming, replacing, and repairing a bunch of wiring for the racecar to turn it back into a street car. Also managed to get an ancient Sun tachometer working.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Gave it a good interior vacuum

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

• It's a rainy day so you guys know i what mean.
                        Visit web design UK.

Comment

• Found out my trunk leaks water the hard way.

Comment

• I build some brackets from sheet metal to raise my air tank up as I was having to remove the tank completely from my trunk just to empty it. Now I can get to the drain valve without removing anything.
                            Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Instagram: thomwilliams_

Comment

• Took the rear bumper cover off so I can take it to my body shop to get it fixed and painted. Small parking decks > my depth perception
                              VIR

Comment

• I threw some more shit into the front seat since I'm currently using it as a stoarge shed for all my wife's RX7 shit.
                                78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X