it was the best meeting ever
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I wish I could have been there for it.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I wish I could have been there for it.
        i got in front of everyone and went right into it with no intro or anything

"you almost had me? you never had me, you never had your car....."

the looks on the faces were priceless

Comment

lets face it. if you like cars at all, the F&F movies are gulity pleasures. the first one is the best and the lines of all of them the first one even more are the best in the movie, "You just cant jump in the ring with Ali cuz u think u box" My friend bought an srt4 and asked another one of my friends if the neon could beat me in a race and my buddy whipped out that line is was awesome. I with they would get away with the cops and do like a life of a street racer style. ever see the short film "The Last Race" if not youtube it now!

And remember. Dont granny shift, Double Clutch like you should. haha.
          Never Scared to be Different.

retaH Please on Facebook

Comment

What do they plan on racing with, hopes and dreams?

^top 5 favorite movie quotes evar
            1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
            Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
              What do they plan on racing with, hopes and dreams?

^top 5 favorite movie quotes evar
              i think i use "bullshit asshole" a couple times a day. sometimes people get pretty offended by tht

Comment

i wish i could ejecto seato someone out of my car....particularly my ex g/f
                Pose for the frame

Comment

Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                  i wish i could ejecto seato someone out of my car....particularly my ex g/f
                  sounds like she ejecto'd herself before you got the chance haha

Comment

I like 'em, too. Except 2f2f.
                    Here's a link to a thread where someone who was an extra posted some pix:

I'm a nice guy, so I picked a few out of the thread for those too lazy to clikity.

Comment

I like the movies...

I worked on "tokyo Drift" and got to drive almost every car in the movie...on and off camera.

yeah, It went down after the cameras stopped rollin

On a side note, its good to see a forum with HONEST people who admit to a guilty pleasure such as this. I **** when people front like they're the worst piece of cimena ever created...yet can quote the dialog and know all the cars from every flick.
                      *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                      // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

I just really ***** the crappy CGI or whatever was used in the second one.

And can we agree that Redline was such a POS.

Keep it Clean | Stay Classy.

Comment

Not goingto be in Europe huh? Good to see another one regardless since there seems to be a lacking of good car movies. When the eff are they going to remake smoky & the bandit?

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl View Post
                            I like the movies...

I worked on "tokyo Drift" and got to drive almost every car in the movie...on and off camera.

yeah, It went down after the cameras stopped rollin

On a side note, its good to see a forum with HONEST people who admit to a guilty pleasure such as this. I **** when people front like they're the worst piece of cimena ever created...yet can quote the dialog and know all the cars from every flick.
                            That's great Em.. Just the parking garage scene or did you participate in others? You seen in the actual movie?

I think the reason 1 and 3 were big hits is because there was research done on the current aftermarket trends.. Unlike 2 and 4. They particularly paid attention to the grass roots, which is extremely important. if they do this for the 5th installment, it doesn't matter how bad the acting or script is.. We will all go see it.

Unfortunately, based on the pics I have seen so far of the cars being used, looks like 5 is gonna run along the same philosophy as 2 and 4. I'll reserve judgement though, as I will see it regardless.

Comment

As horrid as the cars always wind up being in the series, I can't help but be happy to hear about another installment. The first one came out when I was a freshman in high school and put me into a state of awe. Ever since then i've held a deep appreciation for the movies regardless of how terrible some of the cars, scenes, lines etc etc can be at times.
                              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I have watched all off them and think there the kinda film ya don't think about ya just watch enjoy the car scenes but don't read too much into it lol bits are corny but some bits are good so I can honestly say I'm looking forward to the fifth one

Comment

Working...
                                X