Fast 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
    and at the movie theater by my house, i'll make sure to go up opening night and take a shit ton of pictures of all the ricers that go to see the movie then speed out of the parking lot. or like some other douchebag who did laps around the parking lot.....
    dude when tokyo drift came out.. i was literally ROFL'n outside and all the Plymouth Lasers and Dodge Neons outside "drifiting" ou tof the parking lot.

nonetheless, i liked the last 2. so i shall watch this also

Comment

• I really liked 4, though I'm not sure where it falls in my order of favorites. It just showed they needed to make the movies more about action and less about trying to be serious. If they want to make absurdly powerful Chargers pulling a bank vault or have Vin Diesel rip a GNX under a flamming, crashing tanker train, by all means bring on the Furiousness.
      Drive:. Dope Shiz.

Comment

• I'd love to see one dedicated to the stance scene called:
        "The Low and the Cautious"

I'd even offer up my car for non-destructive stunts.
        My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• Originally posted by Armadaray View Post
          The laast movie was good, all of them have been good for sequels, so im hoping this 5th one dosent seem forced or anything
          disagree. The last movie was 2 hours of vin diesels body

Comment

• Hmmm this thread makes me wanna find a nice cafetaria with a hot chick, who'll cut the crust of my tuna sandwich!
            Owning an Alfa Romeo is like having a supermodel as a girlfriend. Yes, she is a bit stupid. Yes, she is expensive but fuck it! She is soo damn HOT!!!

Comment

Working...
            X