End of semester procrastination.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of semester procrastination.

The worst possible time to procrastinate, however I feel that I could possibly be the king of it.

Discuss.

Oh yeah, definitely a procrastinator. Said I'd study around 2pm yesterday. Got on SW and the book for a few hours. Went to Spanish class. Played guitar and hung out until about 10, watched always sunny, then the league. Downloaded the latest episode of Walking Dead, and that was followed by Coneheads.

I could very well not be coming back next semester...

I could site half a dozen other similar situations and times where I've let a paper go until 1am on the day it's due (9am) and have finished the paper at, oh... 4:30?
    Meh. I'm not proud of it. Fucking up my ability to graduate and start making some money in the real world, but I can't focus on school worth a damn.
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Oh boy, me too.

Comment

I've gotten pretty good, I have a final and a 2 page paper in 2 hours and I haven't started the paper or studying. Good thing it's a bullshit course.

Other than that I've been surprisingly on top of my shit this semester.
        1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
        Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Im procrastinating going for a patrol...

Really cbf.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

god i love not being in post-secondary anymore

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

I can't wait to get out of here. The stress has led my roommate and I to become even worse procrastinators...

This doesn't help, either...

Comment

I procrastinate hard core.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I was going to change my major to procrastination, but I never got around to it...

Comment

the one slice of kraft cheese is awesome.

it took me about two hours to type a two page paper because i was on here.

as for finals studying, i studied the morning of my tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                      the one slice of kraft cheese is awesome.

it took me about two hours to type a two page paper because i was on here.

as for finals studying, i studied the morning of my tests.
                      I just thought the amount of beer was funny. Only 4 people live here, including myself. Don't know who's cheese that is

Comment

haha, i figrured that's what you were doing.

i just thought the random cheese slice was great.

"not my cheese, not my problem...that's what i say"

Comment

Had an exam today, figured out it would be better to get out of bed at 5.30am to start studying and then be in school at 9am to do that exam. Instead of learning it the day before, because I had to watch useless TV and get my shot of SW...
                          So I woke up today at 5.30am Snoozed one more time and woke up at 8.45am... Shiiiiiiiiiit!
                          Totally failed that.
                          Owning an Alfa Romeo is like having a supermodel as a girlfriend. Yes, she is a bit stupid. Yes, she is expensive but fuck it! She is soo damn HOT!!!

Comment

Its happens to me everyone in a while but I know myself well enough to just go to the library if I actually want to get shit done. I'm actually sitting in the library right now, started studying for finals on a friday night haha I'm doing good but have been called by 2 people already to come drink beer lol and I already started drinken earlyer at the bar on campus had to celebrate being done with a big ass project!

Comment

Definitely a procrastinating fuck here.

Anytime I have a deadline, I'm like a 10 year old in a candy store. I may think about it, mull it over, and look over everything, but I wont actually pull the trigger until my mother is dragging me out of the store by my hair saying "we have to go".

Actually just a few days ago, job offer for a 60k+ a year job opportunity (for a 22 yr old non post secondary guy) I had an assignment for the interview. Didn't start on it til 11pm the night before and finished at 3am. Got the job though, so whatever.
                              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Working...
                              X