• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 vw scirocco.
    cheap/junk/fads/build
    HVLP
    4 LIFE

Comment

• Mine was a Mitsubishi Lancer GLX 4G91 (1997) unfortunately I met a major accident since that stopped driving cars....
      http://www.tourcenter.co.uk/

Comment

• 2006 ranger with a 2" lift and level on 31" mickey thompsons with Mickey Thompson wheels. It was such a badass ride. It may not fit in here but I like lifted and lowered stuff

Comment

• Technically my first car was a 90 accord I bought when I was 15. My mom made me get rid of it lol. First car I got to drive that I bought was an 89 Isuzu impulse. Super rare car. Never seen another one.

Comment

• 96 Chevy Blazer, loved this truck so much.

When I had Camaro Wheels

Then I spray bombed a two-tone paint job.

I was gonna lift it and take it off-roading but she rusted out on me, along with another boat load of problems, so I never bothered.
            i have the s10 that everybody hates

Comment

• In '97, I was "fortunate" enough to have this car pictured below for a "measly" $1k. Luxuriously equipped with manual windows, broken AC and an AM radio with no tape deck.
              Not my actual car but its a 1986 Chevy Cavalier. What a shitbox.

A few months after purchase, I ran it into a tree.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• #lolsaturn was my first car. I de-riced it since 2008. Grew up with it. Never will sell it. Cheap and fun, until I started putting serious money into it.

IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Baggout

You can check on my site : http://www.baggout.com:)

Comment

• I don't see myself ever selling it, but it has developed a nasty tick at 185,000 miles and I haven't been able to diagnose it

Comment

• My first "car" was a 95 Chevy wt1500. Rubber floors and all. My first actual car was a 99.5 golf and it was downhill from then on.

Comment

• my first car was $400 and it was a 2000 integra that sat underneath a tree for months.

it was unfortunately automatic, however after $300 of repairs, it ran literally like a brand new car.

Comment

• 91 honda Civic Hatchback Si.
                          Purchased the car in October of 1990 brand new from Honda dealer with 60 miles on the odometer.

Currently has 488, 091 miles with the original engine and gets between 34-38 mpg with mixed city and freeway.

History of parts replaced:

Alternator: approx 10 plus times replaced, why, Autozone lifetime garbage
                          Driveaxles: appox 20 axles, why, Autozone garbage and previously driving slammed to the ground
                          Radiators: 4

Distributors: 10 purchased at Autozone, finally replaced it with a Heavy Duty one purchased online, going 80,000 miles strong on the upgrade.

Knuckles with hub and bearing: replaced twice on each side due to previous years driving slammed to the ground.

Seat Belts: Replaced the seat belts with Honda for free last year. Warranty is for the life of the car

Amazing car, just can't let it go

Also own:

1970 280 SEL W108 Mercedes Benz, 2nd owner, reads 57k miles, probably really 157,000 miles

1979 300 SD W116 Mercedes Diesel, hands down one of the best diesel engines ever made, 3rd owner, 201 k miles

1988 300 SEL W126 Mercedes Benz, 81,000 miles, 3rd owner, not one dent or ding

2002 Chevy Silverado 5.3L, original owner, 250,000 miles, My humble opinion, damn good easy to work on engine,suspension,transmission

Comment

• One of these small trucks back in 03. It was already converted to 3 doors when i got it. it also had the different bed so its not that worth restoring.

reference pic only

Battery blew up on my chest while i was correcting the ignition timing on the distributor. luckily, all my body parts are still complete until today

Hacked the front springs with a disc cutter without removing it from the assembly and let it rest by the bump stops.

Brake system is a pain in the @## even after a complete overhaul. It was sold after 2 years of service

Comment

• prk209jain

Samsung galaxy best android phone . you can see online best feautres on samsung galaxy mobile :-,

Buy online smasung galaxy on baggout

Comment

• Android mobile

Samsung galaxy best android phone . you can see online best feautres on samsung galaxy mobile :-,

Buy online smasung galaxy on baggout

Comment

Working...
                                X