No announcement yet.

What Was Your First Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 Buick Grand National, man I loved leaving high school in smoke!
    2013 328i X Drive Sportline
    2005 Evo 8 BR powered

Comment

• Originally posted by StanceswithWolves View Post
      Is this a competition to see who had the coolest first car? If so, game over. I WIN.
      You can't top that. You just can't. Mine was considerably more beat up than this brochure pic and it was cream colored with brown stripes, with a brown interior. Brown everywhere! But it was a tank, I take that back. It was a spaceship and it was as tough as a tank.

By the time I got ahold of it in high school many moons later, it was in terrible shape. Wish I could say I did something cool with it but I just beat it mercilessly and installed a stereo. It handled dangerously was top heavy, underpowered, had a 200k clapped out suspension, open diff, and RWD and an automatic. But we rolled 7,8,9 deep to every party lol! That van was famous around town and when the Po Po saw us he'd light us up and find any excuse to search the thing haha! How am I still alive?

Toyota Van LE 4WD 1987–89 photos
      yep your a baller aren't those things mid engined too like a 911 lol

88 325is

Comment

• Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
        yep your a baller aren't those things mid engined too like a 911 lol
        911 is rear engine'd no? The engine was under the drivers ass. It was under ass engine'd. Whenever I came to a stop behind a car the passenger would swear I was going to rear end someone. lol! Thats what happens when your foot well is in front of the front wheels. I don't know if the turning radius was all that short, but you'd get an odd sensation of being swung at the end of a crane when doing U turns. What an odd and beautiful beast. Obviously I remember it fondly.

Comment

• My first car was Allion. Currently I am using also this car. It is gift of my father to my wedding.
          These beautiful hand tufted rugs are available in different shapes.

Comment

• My first ride was an 3 speed automatic vw santana!

Comment

• Lancer is my first car type. It is white color one. I love my first car yet.
              Want purely first class transport limos for hire to make it very comfortable.

Comment

• Honda Accord SE (1997) with Silver body, the automatic transmission makes life easier to me.
                Travel Center UK Flights | Johannesburg Flights

Comment

• My first car was Nissan super salon. I sold my first car at last month and buy brand new Allion.
                  Marquee Hire North London based companies provide quality service.

Comment

• 2006 BMW 325i Black w/ tan interior.

Comment

• I drove a ranger for a year (parents work truck) then i bought a mk3 golf
                      At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

• My first car is also Nissan Saloon. It is lovely car. I like their look very much. Actually I bought it in my own money.
                        http://innovatonic.com/cost-effectiv...together-ideas

Comment

• My first car and worst money experience was my VW MK2 ... lost about 4-5k in that car because the last owner did some retarted stuff with it...althought it's because of that car that I got a passion for cars now. Got so mad after this event that I just started to read about cars and stuff to make sure it wouldn't happen again.
                          Remember when cars were built, not bought? Pepperidge farm remembers.

Comment

• It was the 2008 Mini Cooper, it is a stylish, incredibly fun to drive and excellent fuel economy.
                            http://www.kaptrading.co.uk

Comment

• As I remember it was a Mercedes Benz C280 and mileage was about 535,000Kms.
                              http://www.privatejetcharter.co.uk

Comment

• First car was an 1986 Saab 900i.
                                And what an car!
                                -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
                                -85 Saab 900 (Project)
                                PhotoBlog
                                Spotted In Narvik

Comment

Working...
                                X