X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, that really sucks... super shady.

Comment

Well ive been talking to S14_Life all this week...the back talking and all that....i did recieve the wheels..what happened is i was waiting for him to ship the wheels to me cuz he recieved the payment septmeber 1st...and told me he would ship when the money hit his account. Of course him being a paypal noob (as was I) didnt realize he had to change the money over to his account, but without me knowing this i was weary i was going to get the wheels actually sent to me. I filed the claim and told him when i got the wheels it would be over. Well the case ended before i got my wheels...next day i get my wheels...i was supposed to me sent and e-mail by paypal and they have yet to do so about me getting money, becasue the money has not yet went into my paypal. We are both working this out and waiting so i get money in my paypal so i can send it back. So before you tough guys think ur gonna come reveil a scumbag think again.

Comment

Easy killer.

He asked for advice, and as some posters said with disclaimers, we gave him advice on the basis that everything was true. Of course theres another side to the story, but thats completely up to you to come in here and post - as you did.

Reiteration - Easy killer.
        2003 Acura TL Type-S

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks Fails View Post
            Easy killer.

He asked for advice, and as some posters said with disclaimers, we gave him advice on the basis that everything was true. Of course theres another side to the story, but thats completely up to you to come in here and post - as you did.

Reiteration - Easy killer.
            No im very relaxed, but the tough guys that were saying there were going to come down to me need to think before they speak. Yeah there is two sides to every story but right now paypal hasn't helped the situation either.

Comment

Both sides of the story have been told. It is now a personal matter, so take it to PM, in person, phone, whatever. This thread cannot to continue as it will just turn into a he-said/he-said pile of crap.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
              Originally posted by Jedidiah
              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
              X