This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13_Sleeper owe's me $1500

so pretty much S13_Sleeper was rushing me to ship out my eurolines little did i know he filed a claim through paypal because he thought he was not going to get his wheels. after shiping he says yeah ill cancle the claim when i get the wheels. so he gets the wheels and does not cancle the claim so he now has my wheels and the money he was going to buy them with. then he is being a asshole about the situation and wont give me back the money.

if anyone has ever had this happen to them you know how madd i am rite about now.any suggestions on what i should do?

Counter the claim with shipping info?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Counter the claim with shipping info?
      This is pretty much the only thing I could suggest. Since its above $1000 you could call the police though, and since you have his address and all should be pretty easy.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Call the police. If he wants to be shady let him. For a purchase over $1000, its too risky to be handling privately from afar. Call his local PD and let them know the situation, and that you have proof(assuming) that it was successfully shipped to his address. Fuck people like this.
        2003 Acura TL Type-S

Comment

--

thanxx guys so i should call his local pd?

Comment

Definitely. Thats a stupid fuckin way to act, hopefully he gets fucked out of the wheels AND the money.

(All statements based on the assumption that this is true.)

Comment

PM me if you can't get this shit straightened out. This kind of stuff pisses me off badly. I will drive to Mass., find him and take the wheels back.

(Again, as long as what you're saying is the truth.)

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by S14-LIFE View Post
                thanxx guys so i should call his local pd?
                Call his local PD.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Paypal should be contacting you since he made a claim. Dispute the claim with PayPal and they shouldn't give him his money back. Try that before legal action.

Comment

--

the case closed and they said theres nothin they can do. all this is true i called paypal today and they said they can only send him an email telling him to pay me but its up to him to do so..

Comment

Don't waste anymore time, get in touch with his local Police.

Comment

The more time you waste the less chance there is of you getting your money or your wheels back. Call his local PD.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

man thats why ihate paypal and people.
                          save all you emails and that shows proof
                          pictures
                          paypal claim
                          and all that

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            PM me if you can't get this shit straightened out. This kind of stuff pisses me off badly. I will drive to Mass., find him and take the wheels back.

(Again, as long as what you're saying is the truth.)
                            x2 lol im in r.i. and im not a lil guy but srsly... local PD nao!!
                            cars and stuff

Comment

First call your bank, they can probably help you a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X