No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after the xmas/ney year break im sitting on 100kgs. not sure if fat or gains.

Lifting slightly more then I was pre surgery now, so happy days.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I've been out of the game a bit. Holidays took their toll and I planned on getting back into it this past week but fate had other plans for me.

This past Monday I had an accident at work. Bungee cord hit me in the face and took out a tooth. Going to get back to it this Monday though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Seen that on IG Andy. Sucks. Welcome to the missing front tooth club
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Start my cut Next week. See how shredded I can get in 12 weeks.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Sitting at about 198 right now. Cycling a fat burner for the next month or so. (I use Jim Stoppani's Shred Jym, one of the safest ones on the market from what I have read.)

Did some deads today. Ended with 365 x 1. Been a while since I have moved that much weight. Felt good though.

I need to figure out something for my hands. The new YMCA I go to doesn't allow chalk. They used to but banned it right when I joined. Faggots couldn't keep from making a mess with it which pisses me off. I like doing all my lifts raw, no belt, gloves, or straps so I need to figure out how to make my hands grippy. I was thinking of the little chalk bags bowlers use. They don't really make a mess and I think it would help.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• or just strap up lol or get Fat Grips

Comment

• Cut starts again today. 12Weeks. Start weight 205lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Sitting at about 198 right now. Cycling a fat burner for the next month or so. (I use Jim Stoppani's Shred Jym, one of the safest ones on the market from what I have read.)

Did some deads today. Ended with 365 x 1. Been a while since I have moved that much weight. Felt good though.

I need to figure out something for my hands. The new YMCA I go to doesn't allow chalk. They used to but banned it right when I joined. Faggots couldn't keep from making a mess with it which pisses me off. I like doing all my lifts raw, no belt, gloves, or straps so I need to figure out how to make my hands grippy. I was thinking of the little chalk bags bowlers use. They don't really make a mess and I think it would help.
                  Liquid grip from bb.com
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• yeah my buddy got ringed out at my gym for using chalk. So now he uses Liquid Chalk and says it lasts almost a whole Session.

Comment

• I started going back to the gym recently. I got moved to nights to nights at work and it really messed up my schedule. I weighed in at around 140lbs on my first day back. I'd like to be around the 165lbs area again. I'm only 5'8" so it shows pretty quickly. I'll start get progress pics soon.
                      Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• 3 weeks into my cut so far and Ive lost 10lbs but Stumach area's gone down 2" so thats good. I really need to focus on Core more now and looking in the Mirror Vs just looking at the Scale which will drive ya nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
                          I started going back to the gym recently. I got moved to nights to nights at work and it really messed up my schedule. I weighed in at around 140lbs on my first day back. I'd like to be around the 165lbs area again. I'm only 5'8" so it shows pretty quickly. I'll start get progress pics soon.
                          That height and weight combo blows my mind lol

Comment

• For the last 9 or 10 weeks I have been trying some new stuff with my programming. But it isn't working. My body cant recover fast enough to make any progress. So time to figure something else out.

Today was bench day. Got talking to the guy working next to me. He asked what my max bench is. Told him that I had no idea, never really max out. But it was my light weight/high rep day. So I was working up to 5 sets at 275 for a total of 15 sets. And that if I had to guess, maybe 325? He was doing sets of 315. Told me from the way it looked to him, I should easily be around 375 for singles since the 275 looked so easy. Anyways, I may max out in the coming weeks just to see

Also, pinched a nerve in my back about 3 weeks ago. I could barely walk for the first 2 days and was in pain for a full week. But that's gone now. So it's time to work up to a 500 pound squat in the coming months

Comment

• Squats today. Worked up to an easy 455. I probably could have done 475, but I looked at the clock and I was about to be late for work hahaha, so I had to peace out

Comment

• Im finishing my 12th week of my cut, 4th week of Keto diet too. 2.5 weeks left and then I get to up my intake but staying keto so I just add lean mass. Im at 180, down 25lbs since Feb.

Comment

Working...
                                X