The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Han View Post
    Weeeeeeeee hit my bulk target weight of 145. Cutting for the past week or so. Gonna probably end up 138-140 lean. Let's see what I can do before SoWo.
    i remember not too long ago that 145lbs was my goal. now it seems that once hit it, i jumped 20 more lbs overnight. i plan on getting a little bit of a lean bulk in before sowo. hopefully around 170lbs. i hit legs pretty hard today. im now pretty positive that im over the 1000lbs club. not by much, but still thats a pretty good milestone. ive got to start getting more sleep....starting now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLowery28 View Post
      i remember not too long ago that 145lbs was my goal. now it seems that once hit it, i jumped 20 more lbs overnight. i plan on getting a little bit of a lean bulk in before sowo. hopefully around 170lbs. i hit legs pretty hard today. im now pretty positive that im over the 1000lbs club. not by much, but still thats a pretty good milestone. ive got to start getting more sleep....starting now.
      How tall are you?
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Weeeeeeeee hit my bulk target weight of 145. Cutting for the past week or so. Gonna probably end up 138-140 lean. Let's see what I can do before SoWo.
        I wieght I'll never see, ever lol
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          I wieght I'll never see, ever lol
          I don't want to ever be that weight again. 160 is the lowest I'll go.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
            I don't want to ever be that weight again. 160 is the lowest I'll go.
            I was just telling Sean that 220 would be sweet. But no desire to be anything below that

Comment

I was just telling Sean that 220 would be sweet. But no desire to be anything below that
              What are you at now?

I'm at 180 or so. I actually haven't weighed myself since the first day I started lifting again. Trying not to worry about it until I go to the gym without thinking about it.
              fuck everybody.
              You're stupid.

Comment

• I'm between 6' and 6'1" 205lbs or so

Comment

What are you at now?

I'm at 180 or so. I actually haven't weighed myself since the first day I started lifting again. Trying not to worry about it until I go to the gym without thinking about it.
                  I hover around 240 currently. but Im more concerned with lifting heavier than I am with losing any weight

Comment

I hover around 240 currently. but Im more concerned with lifting heavier than I am with losing any weight
                    Right.

You guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but the first few weeks/months of lifting may actually put weight on right?
                    fuck everybody.
                    You're stupid.

Comment

Right.

You guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but the first few weeks/months of lifting may actually put weight on right?
                      Usually you do. Muscle is more dense than fat is. And the first couple months your noob gains explode fast if youre on a good program. Also, your body usually demands more food than before. so all of that combined equals putting on a little weight

Comment

How tall are you?
                        I'm around 5'8" and I'm still on my fast, but im at 158lbs. during my eat hours I'm probably around 165-ish. I'll weigh myself tonight to be sure haha.

Comment

• usually the only time I use a scale is when I'm cutting to make a weight class. otherwise, the numbers mean little to me. I use the mirror and pictures as my progress scale.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLowery28 View Post
                            usually the only time I use a scale is when I'm cutting to make a weight class. otherwise, the numbers mean little to me. I use the mirror and pictures as my progress scale.
                            I hop on the scale maybe once or twice a month. Not for any reason other than curiousness

Comment

• Yep. I was pretty close. I am at 165.5lbs right now. And it was one of my off days from the gym so I only got in around 2000-2300 calories today. On my training days I usually get in around 3000 calories and I drink more water, so I'm probably pretty close to 170lbs after my eating hours.

Comment

• Anyone have experience with Stronglifts or similar programs like it for a beginner?
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X