No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ yeah, the only reason I would want to take supps is to gain muscle mass in my chest. No other reason though.

I can cut down easily. I did the diet my wife is doing ( eating every two hours, only small lowfat snacks, and not eating past 7p) and I lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks. Crazy! I knocked that off pretty fast and put on some more muscle mass. Kept the fat off though.

The lowest body fat percentage I have ever achieved was 6.0%, (at 170 lbs) during college. Just dieting, working out,and running. I was also benching 345lbs at that time.
    SLAMMED GARAGE
    slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
      i only take creatine, jack3d, and protein right now.
      Jack3d is the shit, if you like that i'd also recommend White Flood. Both do the same thing for you but White Flood has more Beta Alanine in it, makes you tingle ALOT.

Anyway, i recently started lifting this year seriously. I took a strength and conditioning class at my high school last year and that got me started. I went into high school (10th grade where i went) weighing 135 pounds and i graduated this year and i'm currently at 170 pounds with a little less than 7% body fat, and i'm 5'11".
      I usually played basketball every winter, and by play i mean warm the bench. But my i got cut this year and decided to hit the weight room. I didn't take any supplements when i lifted this winter except for Muscle Milk after my work out. In about 3-4 months i put on around 10-12 pounds. Since then I put on another 8-10, and I'm hoping to weigh atleast 185 by the end of my freshman year of college. I'll try to find some pics to actually show how much weight i put on.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
        nice change, i would say. haha

before:

after:

im not really the guy to go to the gym and look pretty, i basically just try to get stronger for baseball. my strength has just about doubled since that first picture. nice to see that my hard work has paid off
        What sort of time frame were you working out for? Thats a decent change man! I wouldnt mind something like that...
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Back from the dead!!! so I have been on this hard..Holding 185ish but looking for a quick jump in size for my trip to Hawaii in late sept.

You guys saw my befores...A few more current.

My amazing sunburn from yard work.
          when i hit the 180 mark...Still gotta get back on the abs.

and on my way for the leaning out but trying to stay the same size or go up

Anyone try anabol cuts? my buddy says it seriously melts stomach fat but you dont loose anything anywhere else...Im kinda iffy..Im dont have much fat on me except the stomach.
          chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

I pump iron all day every day.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
              I pump iron all day every day.
              ^ Swole

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                What sort of time frame were you working out for? Thats a decent change man! I wouldnt mind something like that...
                well we worked out with my weight training coach monday/wednesday. then i mixed in another 3 days somewhere.

best results i have had are

monday: upper body- heavy
                tuesday: lower body- heavy
                thursday: upper body- reps
                saturday: lower body- reps

then mix in a day of core/plyometrics

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

I meant like how long from the first pic to the second pic haha...

Im with you Russ, Got plenty on my gut from eating good home cooked italian food hahaha...

Planing to start getting back into it slowly at home, Cant afford gym etc.. Got cars to spend money on...
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

merr i need to step it up.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      I meant like how long from the first pic to the second pic haha...

Im with you Russ, Got plenty on my gut from eating good home cooked italian food hahaha...

Planing to start getting back into it slowly at home, Cant afford gym etc.. Got cars to spend money on...
                      october 2009-august 2010.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Petis View Post
                        ^you know I will hold you to it for sure, buddy

....slap bet?
                        Depends on what your slapping

Seriously though, hold me to it.. I need to get back after it in a fierce way.

Comment

My brother and I made a slap bet for the same thing, from christmas '09 to christmas '10. He has lost somewhere around 20-25lbs. He will stillbe getting slapped, but its pretty good motivation

I will harass you about it regularly Ben. No worries
                          SLAMMED GARAGE
                          slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

ill play

sophmore year of highschool i weighed 130lb... came back as a junior as 155.... senior 170 ish

this was probably senior year (graduated in 06)

pretty much stayed that size for a while....

car accident (2 years ago on october 14th)

didnt work out for about a year....

then started going again and looked like this...

now after my last bulk... currently cutting again (taken all of 10 minutes ago) im about 225lbs now.... will be down to about 205lb in a couple weeks (i drop weight fast) sure as hell will be more asthetically pleasing once cut back up. im glad to be back again working hard.

chest- 45"
                            Bis- 17"
                            forearms- 13"
                            quads- 28"
                            calves- 18"
                            penis- 15" ...... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

like i said getting back into it consistantly now once again. just started my cut cycle. Sucks cause ever since accident i have been nursing my right shoulder back to strength.... its been a long 2 years and it still isnt near back to normal.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

oh and btw... gaspari superpump seems to work pretty well for me as a pre-workout other then that i just take my multi (was animal pack, currently switched to gnc because i got tired of taking 11 pills just for a multi) and optimum whey goldstandard protein
                              cars and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                oh and btw... gaspari superpump seems to work pretty well for me as a pre-workout other then that i just take my multi (was animal pack, currently switched to gnc because i got tired of taking 11 pills just for a multi) and optimum whey goldstandard protein
                                X2 on superpump 250

I do a muli, fish oil and potassium in the mornings..I kept cramping in my sleep so i take an extra pill and it stopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X