Flat bench- repped 235 4/8 still got work to do
    Seated rows 260/4/8
    Lat pull downs are back up to 320 4/8
    DB shrungs 4/10 130db's
    incline flys 50lb db 4/8
    deads- 365 4/8
    Dips 90 + whatever my weight is right now 4/25
    Close grip bench is 180-4/8 on the smith
    tri pull downs 265 (5th tri of the night)

Im starting to fill in my old shirts but refuse to get on a scale right now.
    chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Started buying stuff for my own personal run for weight. in my head im going for 200 and im going to go hard. Got ISO mass gainer, 42g shooters, 15 pounds of the normal metabolic whey, Soba noodles, chicken, fish oil, random vitamins. Im going in to beefcake mode in a week or so....nothing else will matter at this point.

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Ive started working out, but only really when I get a chance... been going about 3 times a week.. work out for about an hour each time... dont really think I should be posting up in here though, I aint racing haha.. and Ive got a gut, but Im working on it
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Well, I've been reduced to machines for all of my chest lift needs. Something is wrong in my left hand and it hurts like a other fucker when i lift, I almost dropped the dumbell

Comment

Going to try out the Dark Rage for pre workout. A few guys i know are saying good things about it.

Comment

im liking my pre workout stuff. but its different for everyone.

btw. ive already cut a lityle bit. my bench went up 10lbs since last week.

my weight went from 194 to 189 (scale at the gym)

but well see what the results are like in another 3 weeks

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

nice change, i would say. haha

before:

after:

im not really the guy to go to the gym and look pretty, i basically just try to get stronger for baseball. my strength has just about doubled since that first picture. nice to see that my hard work has paid off
                Last edited by BreakMyWallet; 08-05-2010, 06:12 PM.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Awesome progress man

Comment

I;ve always been in the gym, since I was 14 yrs old, but for a while I fell off my game. (getting married, back issues, and going on 3 cruizes in 2 yrs). So, I have been doing what you guys have been doing also, justunkowing of this thread.

My wife and I decided to get back in shape together. Sh has lost over 15 lbs and I am back down, from 197 lbs (my heaviest) to 182 lbs (today)

No super current pics of me, but I have gotten a little better in the past couple weeks. Anyway......

before: (195lbs on a cruize, eating a shit load every day for seven days. I gained 12 lbs onthis cruize alone!)

Now: (One a couple weeks before 512 project and one at 512 project. Big change in those 2-3 weeks)

looking jacked as shit here! lol

no supps at all. Just a healhy diet, regular workout sched. and not eating past 7:30p-8p
                    Last edited by Petis; 08-05-2010, 05:32 PM.
                    SLAMMED GARAGE
                    slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

This is good stuff... makes me want to get back on my game... Someone call me out if I don't report back with results in 6 weeks.

Comment

thanks guys

Petis: nice progress dude!

Widebody B6 build

Comment

^You too man. Forreal, makes me want to try out some supps, but they always have made my joints ache really badly (I already have arthritis(sp?) in my back)

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          This is good stuff... makes me want to get back on my game... Someone call me out if I don't report back with results in 6 weeks.
                          ^you know I will hold you to it for sure, buddy

....slap bet?
                          SLAMMED GARAGE
                          slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

I am getting in on this now too. As of right now: 5'10" 196 lbs. I mainly want to cut down, get in good condition. Looking fitter will be nice, but I am not out to be huge like sean and russell(both of you are lookin good though).

Weight goal: No specific weight goal, but being 175-180 would be pretty awesome while retaining the strength I currently have.

Plan: Diet/eat smart. LOTS of cardio. Running, swimming, biking, etc. Continue to go to the gym and possibly work on cutting/keeping the strength that I have. I dont know much about supplements, but I do plan on taking whey protein, dont know what else though.

Eventual/1 year plan goal: Be in good enough shape/condition to do a triathlon and finish with a good time. For the event I plan o doing, I would LOVE to see 1 hour 30 minutes, but its at an altitude so we will see.

Pics:I will update with pics later this evening.

BreakMyWallet: Impressive results for just one year of having at it! What did you do in terms of cardio/diet to cut down like that? I have a feeling we had/have similar wants/goals for fitness. Any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by Petis View Post
                              ^You too man. Forreal, makes me want to try out some supps, but they always have made my joints ache really badly (I already have arthritis(sp?) in my back)
                              I take MSM for my joints. As for supps, overrated. Just creatine for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Petis View Post
                                thanks dude. yeah there are things you can take for your joints. you dont really need supps though, just get after it!

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                BreakMyWallet: Impressive results for just one year of having at it! What did you do in terms of cardio/diet to cut down like that? I have a feeling we had/have similar wants/goals for fitness. Any tips?
                                well my goal was to get bigger actually. im at 192 now and want to get to 200lb ideally (scouts look at that kind of thing)

as far as what i did, i had one of the best weight training coaches in the country dude. LOL. dude is amazing, and gets offers all of the time from the MLB, NFL, but suprisingly he stays at my school (college of the canyons) because its more steady. he has like 3 best selling books and his own section in mens health magazine. check him out http://www.coachdos.com/

we just do a lot of high intensity training. ive learned so much from that dude its crazy.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                I take MSM for my joints. As for supps, overrated. Just creatine for me now.
                                yeah man. supps are def overrated. i liked methyl 1-d. it cut me down a lot.

i only take creatine, jack3d, and protein right now.

... WTB: HGH though. haha

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Working...
                                X