No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll try some of those. Probably piss some people off with the banging of the weight lol
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
      I'll try some of those. Probably piss some people off with the banging of the weight lol
      Piss them all off!
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Do a pendlay row. rest the bar on the ground in between each rep like a dead lift. they rock
        I'm a big fan of pendlay rows. And I refuse to wear gloves or straps. In my opinion, if your grip is the first thing to fail then you might need to work on your grip. And if you're wearing them because it hurts your hands then you should go workout at planet fitness with the women. I do all my lifts raw. Maybe I've just been lucky enough not to have sweaty palms because I've never used chalk either. She might be a little biased, but my girlfriend makes fun of guys who wear gloves at the gym. She doesn't even wear them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLowery28 View Post
          I'm a big fan of pendlay rows. And I refuse to wear gloves or straps. In my opinion, if your grip is the first thing to fail then you might need to work on your grip. And if you're wearing them because it hurts your hands then you should go workout at planet fitness with the women. I do all my lifts raw. Maybe I've just been lucky enough not to have sweaty palms because I've never used chalk either. She might be a little biased, but my girlfriend makes fun of guys who wear gloves at the gym. She doesn't even wear them.
          I tried gloves for a while cause I got a free set that had wrist support. But that was forever ago. Ive been thinking about picking up a set of good wrist wraps though. And I still need a belt. Hopefully I can score those soon if I can make a few extra bucks. Im trying for a gym total of around 1580 by the end of the year. 605 squat 405 bench 570 dead lift

Comment

• Finished up the good old Shortcut to Size this morning. Weights on all lifts went up a decent amount and I def added on some mass. Starting it again on Monday and basically using it as a template. I'll switch up some of the excersises each day but still hit the targeted muscle groups.

Set a PR on the good old leg press this morning.

580x5
            600x4
            600x4

That's about 3 times my body weight so I think that's pretty solid. Hopefully I'll keep making steady gains over the next 3 months.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              Finished up the good old Shortcut to Size this morning. Weights on all lifts went up a decent amount and I def added on some mass. Starting it again on Monday and basically using it as a template. I'll switch up some of the excersises each day but still hit the targeted muscle groups.

Set a PR on the good old leg press this morning.

580x5
              600x4
              600x4

That's about 3 times my body weight so I think that's pretty solid. Hopefully I'll keep making steady gains over the next 3 months.
              I havent leg pressed in forever lol

Comment

• I need to wear tall socks or something when I deadlift from now on. My shins are fucked and were bleeding while I was lifting today lol

Comment

• Glad I found this thread. I've been getting a little bigger and thought I'd post in here and join you guys
                  Originally posted by cobrawannabe
                  More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

• Been skipping out on the gym since last week. Had a bad weekend followed by a car accident so I'm finally getting back to the gym tonight. Going to start back on the eca stack also

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Been skipping out on the gym since last week. Had a bad weekend followed by a car accident so I'm finally getting back to the gym tonight. Going to start back on the eca stack also
                      pussy lol

i skipped monday cause I got wasted as fuck friday saturday and sunday. But I did my monday heavy sqauts today, heavy bench tomorrow and deads on friday. so at least I get my full week in

Comment

• Haha my necks still sore from the accident. No homo

Comment

• So While I was at the gym lastnight I was using a barbell curl bench, I turned to grab my water and a dude comes and starts taking the damn plates off my bar. Man I was pissed. Didnt even ask just grabbed them, Made him put them back real quick.

Comment

So While I was at the gym lastnight I was using a barbell curl bench, I turned to grab my water and a dude comes and starts taking the damn plates off my bar. Man I was pissed. Didnt even ask just grabbed them, Made him put them back real quick.
                            Yeah that drives me crazy. Little update, since I finished the shortcut to size, I've been doing reverse pyramid and my lifts have been steadily climbing. These are my current #'s.
                            Squat: 345x3
                            Bench: 265x2
                            Deads: 405x3
                            I'm probably going to max out next week and start back with the shortcut to size the week after. Here's a picture of me in the midst of my "bulk" haha. I'm around 175ish. Shooting for 180. Excuse the underwear mirror selfie haha.

Comment

• I'm gonna be starting another "lifting plan for everybody" tomorrow. This time it's gonna be Greg Plitt's MFT28. It seems really intense, almost to the point where it may be too much volume/frequency. But I desperately need to switch up my plan and this one is 28 days of busting my ass then it's onto something new again.

I won't be following his diet though, which is a mostly liquid diet with only one solid meal per day. Instead I'm gonna try intermittent fasting. My main goal is to see how much lean mass and strength I can put on before I head back to school.
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Im moving in early Jan, so my training is now lame as fuck. Saving all my monies. that means less food, less protein. which also means less weight lifted. I can still squat 405 for reps, but I was at 435 or something a couple weeks ago. My bench is down from 300 to an easy 275 for 2 short sets, i could probably grind out 295 which I will try tomorrow. my deads are still progressing. slowly, but still. camped out around 405 right now. Im just gonna pretend this is a month long cut, that way Im less pissed about losing strength hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X