The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45-min? i just use a 4 or 5 minute song to time mine
    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• hats off to you if you can plank properly for 4-5min,. lol
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• i'll be the first to admit i'll propably die at the end of a mile run though
        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
          i'll be the first to admit i'll propably die at the end of a mile run though
          I wouldnt make it 30 feet without collapsing
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
            Ive gotta learn some Core routines. Im pretty much set and know alot of workouts for Arms, Shoulders and legs and lower back just not really the core. I've been doing alot of Planks. 45sec-1min a day couple times
            Hanging leg raises, weighted crunches, v-crunches, incline planks (put your feet up on a bench), and side planks... that's about as far as I go for core exercises because no matter how much of it you do, you will never see a change until your diet is on point.

Forgot to mention that I don't do all of those each workout, I like to mix it up so I don't get bored.
            Last edited by Jersh; 07-19-2013, 10:43 PM.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              Hanging leg raises, weighted crunches, v-crunches, incline planks (put your feet up on a bench), and side planks... that's about as far as I go for core exercises because no matter how much of it you do, you will never see a change until your diet is on point.

Forgot to mention that I don't do all of those each workout, I like to mix it up so I don't get bored.
              Im going to try some barbell twists too. I just got back from a long weekend at the lake so I slacked off. My diets pretty on point now.
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Day 1 of the Shortcut to Shred workout. I wanted to puke halfway through it and pretty much stayed that way until the end. Awesome.
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  Day 1 of the Shortcut to Shred workout. I wanted to puke halfway through it and pretty much stayed that way until the end. Awesome.
                  sounds miserable lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    sounds miserable lol
                    But it's awesome. I feel wrecked.
                    fuck everybody.
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      But it's awesome. I feel wrecked.
                      i get why people do it. but man it is not for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        i get why people do it. but man it is not for me
                        tell me more. I don't get it

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                          tell me more. I don't get it
                          about what? why I dont see the appeal of working out until youre about to puke?

Comment

• It's a rather rewarding feeling when you go so hard you almost puke. You're pushing yourself to your absolute limit before your body just gives up.

I've also almost passed out before running on a couple occasions. Not because I was under hydrated or anything, just pushed myself to my breaking point, got super light headed, and almost fell down. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• The only time I felt like I was going to puke today was when I was doing mountain climbers. It basically was my marker for "this is too intense for my current physical condition" so I slowed down a little to where I was pushing myself, but not feeling that way.
                              fuck everybody.
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• So I'm currently sitting at 255...goal in the long term is 180. Joined a gym last week and I go five times a week, do twenty minutes on the elliptical (comes out to two miles right now) followed by weight training...this should be fun.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Working...
                                X