No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little update on my progress. I'm on the last week of the program that Andy is starting and I'm pretty happy with the results. I didn't expect too much in terms of weight loss since I'm already pretty low in body fat, but I definitely gained some definition around my core which I'm very happy about. The areas I've seen the biggest change in have to be my shoulders and chest, this workout definitely helped grow and define them... My delts are still lagging a little but I have a plan to get them to grow.

So to sum it up, if you're looking for a new, challenging workout give this one a shot.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• im still feeling out this program I started a couple weeks back. i'll know by the end of july if Im gonna keep on it. Ive been doing more research, and I dont have the equipment I need to get the most out of the way its designed, and Im too poor to buy them hahaha
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        Little update on my progress. I'm on the last week of the program that Andy is starting and I'm pretty happy with the results. I didn't expect too much in terms of weight loss since I'm already pretty low in body fat, but I definitely gained some definition around my core which I'm very happy about. The areas I've seen the biggest change in have to be my shoulders and chest, this workout definitely helped grow and define them... My delts are still lagging a little but I have a plan to get them to grow.

So to sum it up, if you're looking for a new, challenging workout give this one a shot.
        I really hope I can get some definition in my core. I might have to start doing a little cardio (running, etc) on the side when I can. I have however been very good about my diet.

I will say I do notice some small changes and I've only been at it a week.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Ordered the caffeine, green tea extract, fish oil and other stuff for the 6 week program. Starting on Monday since I want to make sure to follow it exactly. The only thing I don't like is that for the first video he does a lift with the smith machine that I don't feel comfortable doing (part of the cardio accel). I'm probably going to sub it for more running in place or step-ups.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
            Ordered the caffeine, green tea extract, fish oil and other stuff for the 6 week program. Starting on Monday since I want to make sure to follow it exactly. The only thing I don't like is that for the first video he does a lift with the smith machine that I don't feel comfortable doing (part of the cardio accel). I'm probably going to sub it for more running in place or step-ups.
            No doubt.

I like the step-ups with knee raise, running in place, kettleball swings, goblet squat, mountain climber, side bounds, and lunges...I also do this little running in place thing with step-ups at the same time. It's pretty fun, but hard to explain. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• For shits and giggles...On the left is from 7/1 and the right is from today 7/10 and it hasn't even been 2 full weeks yet.

I'm 5'8" at 185 lb. Started at almost 188. Some of it is probably water weight, but I feel I have definitely put some mass on in my shoulders.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• nice headband, you still rock a d-bag blowout hair cut? hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  nice headband, you still rock a d-bag blowout hair cut? hahaha

Nah, cut it off. Too hot for summer. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Hit the gym Twice yesterday, Went at lunch and did abunch of bicep workouts and ab workouts. Then worked the evening and went after work for some Cardio. Not a Days rest and its Tri day tomorrow.
                    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Down a pant size and Tshirt size. Not bad.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                        Down a pant size and Tshirt size. Not bad.
                        Solid work man.

2 years ago I was almost at a 40 waist and tipping the scales at about 235.

Not I'm at about 187 and my waist is a 33.

I'm 5'8" btw.

feelsgoodman.jpg

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Im 6'1 and 260lb, I Guess my Torso is just big cause My gut isnt all that big anymore. I want to get down to 210ish but I have a feeling I may look Scrawny at that size. We'll see when I get there haha

Comment

• I don't think I have a goal weight. I just want to get down around to the 10-12% bodyfat range. Much easier said than done, but it's a goal.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• no target weight for me, just target lifting goals

Comment

• Ive gotta learn some Core routines. Im pretty much set and know alot of workouts for Arms, Shoulders and legs and lower back just not really the core. I've been doing alot of Planks. 45sec-1min a day couple times

Comment

Working...
                                X