X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• id be in for the 15th ill come straight from vagfair haha

Comment

• There is going to be a bunch of people going from VAGFair to it, and Honda Day to it.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im 100% vagina lover, but id take a nyc gay parade over any honda day.... cant stand how ghetto the crowd is...

anyways, nice meeting you stanced people.

Comment

• Yeah Honda Day can be pretty sketchy haha, I hope you come out again on the 15th!
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So where is the site for the 15. I'm coming down again. I'm sending out a big message to all where I live.
            FRANK

Comment

• Nothing is confirmed just yet, give us until tomorrow, and then we will have a site.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You the man. Ill wait
                FRANK

Comment

• yeah bro lemme know where its gonna be i cant wait to go again . there was alot of nice cars and chill people . I deff wanna go again

Comment

• cant wait for the next one. got my coilover situating taken care of so ill be slammed for this new meet. and maybe with diff wheels
                    sigpic
                    stanced dc5

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      That's why its not a definite, we are exploring other options right now. From this point on there is no definite location for this, until posted otherwise, from someone who is not me, because knowing my luck, something will go wrong.
                      Oh ok, just making sure. I will definitely come out on August 15 . No need to beat yourself man, the meet was so awesome while it lasted and definitely had a great time. Hopefully if the meet happens this August 15th, it will be just as great except longer lol.

euro.techniks

Comment

Yeah Honda Day can be pretty sketchy haha, I hope you come out again on the 15th!
                        yea it is. im not gonna stay the whole day. i def wanna hit up this meet again. even though i was there for less than 10 mins b4 we got the boot it was def worth the 1 hour drive.

Comment

• Sux it got shut down. But now I get a second chance to make it! Looking forward to seeing what the east coast brings to the table

Comment

Yeah Honda Day can be pretty sketchy haha, I hope you come out again on the 15th!
                            i remember last year there were cops at the gates checking steering columns as cars left
                            sigpic
                            stanced dc5

Comment

• Originally posted by dc5tunerx View Post
                              i remember last year there were cops at the gates checking steering columns as cars left
                              Hahhaha why?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just a question here, would everyone be ok paying a little to get in this time? There will be costs associated with the mall, nothing huge, as we get more info I will post here.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X