X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same here

Comment

• couldnt make it out due to the massive amount of busy work i had to do for my job. we should set up a g2g before h20???

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

• Really organized meet. :sarcasm: . Hellaflush owns u, I wish I was oin the west coast.

Comment

• Bear mtn state park management is where things went south. But look for another meet in sept. Hosted by me at a restaurant. Good food + great cars = HELLA GOOD TIME.

Comment

• I was shocked how many cars were there and were still arriving when the park service somehow rationalized the eviction.

I did take pix

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Atleast you guys know you could hold a massive meet, if you just find the right location. I was the slightly out of place guy with the 1987 Porsche 928.

Comment

• pics are up in the showroom. I liked the meet while it lasted. def need to get a permit next time
              @sd262 - instagram

Comment

• it was a good meet. sucks that we got kicked out of both spots. there is always next time.
                '95 525it-battlewagon.

Comment

• yea we just pulled in for like 5 mins and we got kicked out. went to GSP and no1 was there so we waited for like 45 mins anf got kicked out of there 2. sux but aloott of nice cars. i was like this is a sick ass meet. def would have been epic if we had the location to stay

Comment

• yea it was a real nice meet, besides getting kicked out 2 times i enjoyed it.. and 1JZSOARER i look forward to ur meet

Comment

• I cant believe I just missed this TODAY! wow

Comment

• lol look at all the new people that joined today.

Comment

• yeah permits next... nice cars, but the nonsense was WACK! sorry guys.

Comment

• Im so mad that I discovered this site from one of my bay area forums today, and then theres a stance meet today! Faawwwkk lol.. Can we make a end of the summer stance meet?

Comment

• Ok so I know a ton of you are pissed off, and you should be, not at StanceWorks Ben and Mike have done nothing wrong here, but at me.

I had called the Anthony Wayne State Park long in advance, thought we had the permit details and everything finalized, I had even given them my debit card number so that I could pay for the permit. Fast forward 4 weeks later to today. Get to the park everything is going well, tons of amazing cars, easily 150+. Then about 1.5 hours in the Park Police show up saying we need a permit, I am perplexed by this, seeing as I thought the permit details were finalized, after about an 45 minutes of figuring out what was going on, they kick us out. And people go to Palisades Mall and Garden State, well that didn't end well either after Mall security tells us the first time thats ok for us to be there, 30 minutes later, they come and start kicking us out again, at this point people are going home because its getting later in the day and no one wants to move again.

After the whole incident, I decide on the way home to make a phone call to the state park, after being on hold for nearly 1 hour, and being routed to several different people. I get to the woman who told me we were good for the permit, and being at Anthony Wayne. She tells me and I quote "Oh I am very sorry, after you faxed the information over, I saw that you weren't 18, and for that you can't get a permit." I was fuming at this point, because all it would have taken was a 30 second phone call 4 WEEKS ago, saying that I wasn't able to get the permit because I wasn't 18. I could have had anyone I knew get that permit for me. All she had to do was call me back and say it wasn't ok for me to do it, and that I needed someone else to get it. I proceeded as calmly as I could to tell her that she let down 200+ people today, because she couldn't get back to me.

Now at this point you are all thinking why didn't I just call and make sure that the permit was going through. I had done this, 26 times, over the past week, (I checked my phone bill), now of those 26 calls, I talked to a human being 5 times, and the rest of the time it was either busy tones or answering machines. I left 12 messages, and no one got back to me. At this point, I should have just cancelled, I really should have.

This is no one else's fault but my own, I thought that everything was good for today, that there would be no problems, that we would be able to have one of the best shows the Northeast has seen in a long time. That clearly was not the case.

Please don't go blaiming Ben and Mike, and slandering the StanceWorks name, this was my fault alone, no one elses. If this means I get a permanent ban, so be it, I screwed up, BIG TIME, and I completely deserve it.

If you have anything to say please, contact me through PM, and I will be sure to answer your questions or even if you want to just yell at me for the next 3 months, thats fine too.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wasnt able to go cause family decided to make other plans and then had to finish some work but on the way back from PA ... I saw a lot of you guys driving back to Jersey , i had to pay my respect and yell stanceworks out the window. From what i saw there were SO many amazing cars driving back sorry to hear you guys got kicked out thats bullshit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X