Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday sounds better.. to tell you the truth.. this way people that travel can rest on sunday.

Comment

• I'm sorry, but Honda day>>>the second stanceworks meet in a month. i loveeee honda day
      1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
      Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• Sunday would prob be better for every1. The mall would be closed. Just kick it off alittle later like at 3 or something.

Comment

• I was very impressed with the quality of the cars that showed. I am def planning on attending again guys and thankyou to the Long Island crew for letting me relax with you folks bef i headed home to albany.

Btw i was the one with the 2 toned black and silver s4 with the Axiom wheels

Comment

• sucks that you guys got kicked out, more than once.

id be down for it if its on the 15th. or even the weekend after because im getting my hatch semi-shaved the week of the 15th. i think that spot we had the photoshoot at was amazing! that underground parking area was huge. let me know if you need any help with anything to set this up.

VAGFair is the 14th in PA so im sure alot of audi/vw guys will be going to that.
            cammed, slammed, & female driven

Comment

• i wouldnt mind helping out Kielan.

the 14th would be better for alot givin the 15th is honda day.
              sigpic
              stanced dc5

Comment

• Everyone:

here's some pics from the palisades mall half of the meet.

Really quick meet at the Palisades Mall in West Nyack, NY. Got kicked out of the first venue for not having a permit, as we did this shortly after. Here's a few shots covering it.

If you use em, give credit where credit is due and link back to my flickr please.

Thanks!

PS- cars were sick. nice to meet you btw charlie. haha

Comment

• maybe since vagfair is the 14th and honda day is the 15th you should schedule it for the next weekend.
                  cammed, slammed, & female driven

Comment

• Drove 1.5hrs with 9 cars and paid nearly $20 in tolls to see 15mins of awesomeness, the cars were well worth it, just wish a permit was actually physically established before it was deemed a "coast" meet. Hopefully the 15th pans out differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by TravisRockPhotography View Post
                      Everyone:

here's some pics from the palisades mall half of the meet.

Really quick meet at the Palisades Mall in West Nyack, NY. Got kicked out of the first venue for not having a permit, as we did this shortly after. Here's a few shots covering it.

If you use em, give credit where credit is due and link back to my flickr please.

Thanks!

PS- cars were sick. nice to meet you btw charlie. haha

http://www.flickr.com/photos/travisr...hy/4851788295/
                      nice pics.. and thanks for getting my white gs!!
                      and PS it was West Nyack not White Plains lol.

Comment

• my first post on this site. i was impressed by how many cars showed up yesterday. it does suck that we got booted out of both locations, but all in all i had fun. it was a cool meet. i was in the white VW with the red mirrors & red accented huffs.
                        Not at the table Carlos.

Comment

• Originally posted by LudeNsoL View Post
                          yo that what GS was clean as hell! i saw u like 2 cars behind me on the way yo palisades. def a sexy gs

Comment

• Hey guys,

Might not know me, I'm new to this board, active member on many others. Nice turn out on the meet, saw some nice stuff there.

My car may ring a bell:

I usually throw together some local meets at a mcdonalds in westchester but mainly it's with subarus. Usually can get a good number of subes together if need be. Back in june I put a mixed meet together just posted on a few boards in a matter of two weeks and had about 60+ cars show up and bikes in and out all night long. Police are never an issue (usually just drive through, troopers) because it's a mcdonald's lot and you are considered a patron and pretty much everyone hosts shows there usually. If I do another one I will post here if it's ok with you guys and more then happy to see some of you guys there. Again nice turnout yesterday.
                            Last edited by 05EJ25; 08-02-2010, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chubz View Post
                              yo that what GS was clean as hell! i saw u like 2 cars behind me on the way yo palisades. def a sexy gs
                              thanks man!
                              your car was looking good too!
                              i had alot of fun cant wait for the next one

Comment

• Originally posted by LudeNsoL View Post
                                No problem man, sick car! Love VIP style.

Ahhhhh yeah, I forgot what it was. I remember checking the GPS on my phone and seeing it, but all I remembered was that it rhymed with kayak. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X