This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
    Would you guys like to see some of the 240sx scene? I will post something up on 240sxOne unless you guys root it out.. Let me know haha
    bringem lol
    everytime i see 240's makes me wanna put mines back on the road. its been
    sittin ever since i got my STI

cant wait for this event man. its lookin BIG!

Comment

• Damn my z wont be done for this meet I cant believe i will be missing out on this, but i'll make the next one with a new set up
      //Negative Camber\\
      sigpic

Comment

• Hey, quick question do you need a stanced car to attend this meet or you can come and enjoy some beautiful cars haha
        157Productions
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/157productions/

Comment

• You can come and enjoy for sure! There is going to be plentiful parking so that you guys without stance have an area to go.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• awesome! me and my buddy will be heading down there then
            157Productions
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/157productions/

Comment

• one week.

Comment

• and my car still isn't running...

Comment

• Threw this up on my local forum, lets make shit hellahuge and gnarly and shit braaahhhh

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                  and my car still isn't running...
                  Screw you look at my motor mount

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Driving to my buddies in a bit so we can weld it up
                  1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                  Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Icana4dit View Post
                    me too haha. finallyyyyy
                    Thing is, I haven't owned a VW for several years, but I've been around them my whole life and there is no scene like it, in my opinion. I still go to almost every VW show I possibly can, and luckily for me, the Northeast owns the Euro scene.

This "meet" needs to turn into an event in the future. I was thinking, maybe an indoor event. I've always wanted to show at an indoor event, like how they do in Europe. There's something really cool about indoor car shows, besides the fact that cars look that much better indoors for some reason.

First place that comes to mind that can host an indoor event and happens to be perfectly sized is the Garden State Exhibit Center in Somerset, NJ. Not trying to choose what's local to me, but I feel like Jersey is at the center of the Northeast car scene--for example, I know Virginia rolls hard, so hosting a Northeast show in Connecticut or Boston would be just a bit too far for those folks.

Discuss.

Comment

• Let's discuss the 2011 meet after the 2010 meet is a success

I'll make the 2011 planning thread the second I get home from the meet on the 1st, I'll actually have time to plan it and it won't be 90% on Prodigee's shoulders like it was this year (my car is STILL not "done" )
                      1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                      Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• Not sure if I'm gunna make this. I'll try though.
                        sigpic

Comment

• so whats the addy to the new location? im realy guna try to make it with my 20th and may have some other pple rollin with me(bagged jetta and bagged jeep). also is there like a possibility of gettin kicked out or anything? i know it sounds dumb but i dont wana drive all the way out just to be turned around.
                          thanks and hope to see everyone there!
                          -dylan

Comment

• No chance of us getting booted, and please do come out! Bagged Jeep, that sounds quite interesting. Its Exit 17 off the Palisades parkway, its the only thing off the exit.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• bagged jeep? pics or gtfo. what kind of jeep?
                              Originally posted by TheNeek
                              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• The jeep is still under construction.. the rear isn't that low yet, and the wheels are not on yet. BUT when it's done, its going to be one of a kind. It's even got a boser hood!!

Comment

Working...
                                X