X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last night was pretty decent, lotsa diff car makes and people there

tonight should be awesome!!! ill see u there puma

Comment

Just remembered the meet but I'm probably a bit late now... There's no time posted though so I'll hop in the MINI and head over.

sigpic
      Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
      • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

Way to show up, Dennis! Lol... Met a few people. Can we please, PLEASE start doing a StanceWorks meet? Next week - Tuesday @7:30pm. Where? Let's decide...

sigpic

Comment

long story short ... did my t-stat today and lower/upper rad hoses ... ran into issues and couldnt make teh meet. (im still kicking myself for it right now!)

tues is not teh best day for me but if its monthly or something like that i can swing it!

my honest suggestion ... lets join teh bi-weekly weds guys, that spot is awesome and alot of car clubs meet there. space is ample, the business' are ok w/ it, and cops arent an issue

Comment

I'm good with joining the Wednesday guys. I just gotta see what my work schedule is like...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puma View Post

Jake - where in LJ are you? I live in the shores...
              Sorry for the late reply I'm on campus @ UCSD.

BTW, find me a house in the shores to rent and you'll be my hero!!

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJakeR View Post
                Sorry for the late reply I'm on campus @ UCSD.

BTW, find me a house in the shores to rent and you'll be my hero!!
                I'll see what I can do haha...

I'll be joining the BMW Owners Club shortly btw - we should do a photoshoot or something.

sigpic

Comment

I'll see what I can do haha...

I'll be joining the BMW Owners Club shortly btw - we should do a photoshoot or something.
                  What's in store? e46? e39? or something more interestingg

Definitely! I've got a bit of camera equipment. My finals run through this Friday, so anytime after works!

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Comment

More interesting haha... Just gotta iron out the payment details and the car detailing before the unveiling can commence. Gotta have it looking good before the pix are taken and go up, right?!

sigpic

Comment

More interesting haha... Just gotta iron out the payment details and the car detailing before the unveiling can commence. Gotta have it looking good before the pix are taken and go up, right?!
                      sweet!! And as always, let me know if I can help you out in cleaning her up before a shoot! Lots of new chemicalguys products invading my arsenal that has my e36 lookin good, as well as some new paint correction supplies

Comment

Some homeskillets.

I live in Scripps Ranch, and just graduated from Bishop's in La Jolla. Used to alwaaays be in LJ, not anymore...

How have I never seen ya'll?

I'm in between cars right now (trying to sell my E46 and trying to pick up and E36 M3) so my car is super lame. I'm down to kick it though.
                        -Brandon
                        E46 No More..
                        Her Concise History:
                        http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

^^^ damn .... why is it when i had teh e36 for sale no one wanted it, and once it finally sold everyone is looking for one?! lol

my sti doesnt get drivin around town much, only to and from work (scripps ranch to poway, 2 whole miles) and on sundays

Comment

whatd up, i stay downsouth like by amc24.

not sure if you guys seen a dumpt gsedan on works but now ill be on 745i wheels.

Comment

im from san diegoo :] i just started going to the whaddup wednesday meets. pretty fun, a lot of chill people.

Comment

Just saw this..hello. Im from PQ!

Comment

Working...
                                X