Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have to register to attend?

Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
    Is anyone here leaving for Helen from Atlanta Friday morning? There's a thread over on the vortex trying to set one up. My merc will be there dude a couple posts up, I was pm'ing another w124 guy on here that might be going to see if we park together for the show. You could park with us too make 3 w124's together, we have to park fri morning tho cause of the new show setup.
    That would be pretty sweet! Let me know. I may leave Friday morning too.
    sigpic
    instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• ^^registration is not required. Just helps get info, promotions, etc.

Comment

• HighwayHunter, awesome to see your going! Can't wait to meet up, haven't talked to you in awhile... my 420SEL is in prime running condition but decided to not lower it, sold the H&R springs I had bought.... hopefully will be bagging it for next year.

Anyone leaving from the North Jersey area, PM me... would love some company for the cruise down!

Comment

• yeah dude, we'll have to hang. I actually went last year but my car was totalled in Jan and I never got it back from insurance till like Sept. But it'll be there this year, unless something fucking horrible happens. I'll pm you some info later about meeting up with the other merc guys and w/e.

also, me and my buds will be bringing a beer pong table if anyone wants to have a tourney or something Fri night or something
          Instagram: danimal._
          Mercedes Build Thread
          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
            yeah dude, we'll have to hang. I actually went last year but my car was totalled in Jan and I never got it back from insurance till like Sept. But it'll be there this year, unless something fucking horrible happens. I'll pm you some info later about meeting up with the other merc guys and w/e.

also, me and my buds will be bringing a beer pong table if anyone wants to have a tourney or something Fri night or something

Did somebody say beer pong? This is gonna be a good trip! lol!

Comment

• Any idea on what time Friday morning?
              I may join in on this.

The drive there alone last year wasn't very fun...

Foreveralone.
              "Blessed are they, the lowly ones"

Comment

• Ill be there

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyG View Post
                  Any idea on what time Friday morning?
                  I may join in on this.

The drive there alone last year wasn't very fun...

Foreveralone.
                  I mean, we're down for whatever, cause the earlier we get to helen the earlier we can start drinking lol. I think some people on there want to leave around 9, but like I said we're down for whatever. Where in Atlanta would you wanna meet? Like somewhere on the way prolly right? I know last years route took us on some toll road with no tolls then all highway till some backroads and it wasn't that bad.
                  Mercedes Build Thread
                  Falcon Build Thread

Comment

I mean, we're down for whatever, cause the earlier we get to helen the earlier we can start drinking lol. I think some people on there want to leave around 9, but like I said we're down for whatever. Where in Atlanta would you wanna meet? Like somewhere on the way prolly right? I know last years route took us on some toll road with no tolls then all highway till some backroads and it wasn't that bad.
                    Lol I'm not much of a drinker, but I can compromise. So what ever time the majority votes to leave is fine with me. In terms of where we can meet, what area are you coming from? I'm about 30 minutes east of Atlanta so somewhere on the way would be fine with me.

A toll road? What theee? I will have to see if I can find the way I went there last year cause I didn't hit any toll road. Definitely drove on some cool roads too.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlpineE39 View Post
                      Did somebody say beer pong? This is gonna be a good trip! lol!
                      THIS.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyG View Post
                        Lol I'm not much of a drinker, but I can compromise. So what ever time the majority votes to leave is fine with me. In terms of where we can meet, what area are you coming from? I'm about 30 minutes east of Atlanta so somewhere on the way would be fine with me.

A toll road? What theee? I will have to see if I can find the way I went there last year cause I didn't hit any toll road. Definitely drove on some cool roads too.
                        It was like the very end of a toll road, hence there were no tolls, idk. We're leaving from buckhead. Is that near you? Like it's still a month and a half away, as it gets closer we'll make a more concrete meetup and stuff, seems like there's a lot of interest in a Friday cruise from ATL

Originally posted by Token Black Guy View Post
                        THIS.
                        you get skunked tho you gotta go down the river with no raft, our hotel is on the river
                        Mercedes Build Thread
                        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

It was like the very end of a toll road, hence there were no tolls, idk. We're leaving from buckhead. Is that near you? Like it's still a month and a half away, as it gets closer we'll make a more concrete meetup and stuff, seems like there's a lot of interest in a Friday cruise from ATL
                          I can do buckhead. its not exactly near me, but its a good meeting point for people around ATL, so i dont mind. I think i know which way you guys took, but thats besides the point
                          We definitely got a lot of time on our hands so lets wait and see who else is willing to join the roll up there, but count me in.

Comment

• Originally posted by DownhillA4 View Post
                            Looking forward to my first SoWo, leaving from Northern NJ late Wednesday night if anyone know's of cruises from this area.
                            Hey keep me posted, Im leaving on Wednesday night too im from Linden NJ. As far as I know the majority is leaving thursday night but thats dumb. Im leaving Monday afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrianC. View Post
                              Hey keep me posted, Im leaving on Wednesday night too im from Linden NJ. As far as I know the majority is leaving thursday night but thats dumb. Im leaving Monday afternoon.
                              Leaving Wednesday night and arriving thursday morning?

I'm leaving Cincinnati Thursday morning to arrive thursday mid afternoon.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• I will be there from the 13th until the 19th of may
                                Lookin' forward to it

Comment

Working...
                                X