Southern Worthersee 2012 (May 18-20th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be there.

Riding down with Dudeman and staying with him, kbuss, jdel, and the man himself JC.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I will be there again this year. Completely stoked for this show.. We're planning to meet up in Greenville, SC around 9am friday morning. If anyone is planning or running late and your around Greenville give me a shout and your more than welcome to jump in with us.. Hoping for a fair amount of cars to show.. 9am meet, eat and ride out to Helen.

Pm me if your interested or looking for a group to ride down with from anywhere coming through upstate SC aka HWY 85 south.

- Kyle

ps:See you fuckers there!
      _______________________________________________Instagram @ Kuncle

Comment

• Originally posted by zrace View Post
        This is a VW show, keep your bullshit at home.
        This was a joke.
        VWfiends

Comment

• Going for the 2nd year in a row with the wife. This year we'll be rocking the S4 we bought after she saw an Imola Yellow one last year.

FYI: Helendorf is booked solid, Lorely has a waiting list longer than it has rooms. Econolodge still has some vacancy, as does Country inn and suites. This was as of this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by redls1bird View Post
            Going for the 2nd year in a row with the wife. This year we'll be rocking the S4 we bought after she saw an Imola Yellow one last year.

FYI: Helendorf is booked solid, Lorely has a waiting list longer than it has rooms. Econolodge still has some vacancy, as does Country inn and suites. This was as of this morning.
            more information?
            HoodRatStatus
            Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• Also pretty sure the hofbrau does too, river front rooms as well.
              Instagram: danimal._
              Mercedes Build Thread
              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
                more information?
                Thats just some info I picked up while looking for a hotel. A lot of people think its completely booked so I was just throwing it out there for guys/gals looking for a room. I dont have numbers on how many are available/pricing. Sorry.

Comment

• Just posted cruise information for anyone from the Tri-state area, we have a variety of cars coming with us, figured i'd extend the invite, more cars, the better!

Alright, this is for the people who want to do a straight drive from the Tri-State area down to SoWo, Helen, Georgia. Heading on the cruise with Coolwater Club from North Jersey, this is their info on the route we will be traveling... We will be hosting our 3rd cruise to Southern Worthersee this year. In 2010, we led a small organized cruise with a handful of local enthusiasts that turned into a small adventure: Water and Wagens Last year, the cruise grew even larger. We were joined

Comment

• Apparently according to a few BROs on vwvortex, anything that isn't an Audi or VW isn't welcome at the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtabfknkdnme View Post
                      Apparently according to a few BROs on vwvortex, anything that isn't an Audi or VW isn't welcome at the show.
                      Sure is too bad. Looks like i'll have to get a set of rings for the back of my car and a VW badge for the front!

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Apparently according to a few BROs on vwvortex, anything that isn't an Audi or VW isn't welcome at the show.
                        Screw the Vortex "bros".

Comment

Because They don't wanna get shown up
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
                            my hypothesis exactly

in all honestly, it's mostly love. but as with anything else there are going to be Vanderdouches

Comment

Originally posted by DownhillA4 View Post
                              Screw the Vortex "bros".
                              Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
                              Really?

If it wasn't for Volkswagens, this show wouldn't exist.

Just my $0.02, no need for an e-battle.
                              VWfiends

Comment

• Originally posted by zrace View Post
                                Really?

If it wasn't for Volkswagens, this show wouldn't exist.

Just my $0.02, no need for an e-battle.
                                And if it wasn't for Hitler, there would be no Volkswagen. There are times when how things started aren't near as important as where they are going.

Comment

Working...
                                X