Airing Down On Stretched Tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airing Down On Stretched Tires?

hey guys quick question, since my new wheels poke so much on my z i was wondering if airing it down as it touches the tire is bad for the tire in anyway? if thats a little confusing let me make it clear.

When my rear aires down the inside of the fender touches the tire while airing down until the fender finally sits on the lip, since I'm running a pretty aggressive stretch i was wondering if thats bad for the sidewall or if its fine? i know usually tire usually wins over fender but don't know if the same applies for stretched tires.

i don't want to pull my fenders, they're already rolled flat but i plan on selling the car after show season so don't want it to be too modified exterior wise when i do sell it

also my camber is maxed out so thats not an option for me

Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter: @0mg350z

unfortunately, the guards will wear through the Tyre side wall every time. side walls are alot thinner than the thickness of the tread.
    I had a few really close calls on my wheels but i was able to run a smaller width tyre to clear it.

Comment

that means youre doing something right! haha! but in reality, think about it. if you fenders sits so much on the inner wheel between the gap, doing this over and over might weaken the sidewall so the possibility of your tire de-beading is higher. but that the risk you should know when pulling stretched tires.
      Follow me on instagram! @alamazan

Comment

you don't understand what I am saying click on the link and it will make sense after you start putting in your specs.

You can check out our latest 220-801 - pass4sure and testking exams written by our 70-680 - braindumps - vce to help you pass [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV98NKW8_ME]Miami International University of Art & Design[/ame].You can also purchase mines.edu. Our northwood is simply excellent in quality.
        Last edited by adson3492; 12-29-2014, 12:17 AM.
        adson

Comment

Working...
        X