X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's an awesome isuzu!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Nice! Loving the lip
      | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Dope Isuzu

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

• Another Isuzu! I like the Amigo fenders, how exactly did you do the 4x4 bedsides?
          The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• nice trucks in this vidhttp://vimeo.com/51518296#at=0

Comment

• The front fenders and rear bedsides on my truck are from an isuzu amigo. The front fenders are direct bolt up and you can swap the bumper ends to match the new width. All the valances are the same so if you want it flush you have to split it and add a section like I did. For the rears I cut the rear quarters off of an amigo I found in the junkyard and attached them to the bed. They're just riveted on for now but eventually they'll be welded in. Only difference with the rears is the body line on the bottom behind the rear wheel is off.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• I want to share my pile: 1992 GMC Sonoma 2.8L V6 5spd. Bought for $600, with plans to compete in the Grassroots Motorsports $2013 challenge.
                  Hopefully by years end i will finish all the suspension work I'm in the middle of and put my 17x9.5 and 17x11's on. Also wanted to show my daily Fit just so everyone doesn't think I'm just some random redneck in a spraybombed S10.

The daily: 2009 Honda Fit Sport
                  Buddy Club N+ Coil Overs
                  Rota D2 17x8.5 et48f et40r after 8mm spacer
                  Honda Accord dual exhaust tips
                  Blacked out headlights, tinted tails and fogs, painted rear bumper section.
                  Click here to go to my build thread
                  Check out my blog for automotive awesome you cannot hope to comprehend:
                  Safety Stance

Comment

• I saw your fit in Helen last year looking super fancy. I can't wait to see what you do with the truck.
                    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Ashton, post Leroy <3

Comment

• I have, but here you go.

Comment

• Yota looks mean

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

• ^ ditto. I've been hoping to come across the 22rte stuff for my 93 yota but the oem stuff isn't easy to find.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• well mine is a 2rz swap. Good luck finding rte stuff though. Definitely isn't easy to come across.

Comment

• No not at all. And when you do its expensive as hell.

Oh and I found some of those advans on CL for 350. I almost picked them up
                                Last edited by milano_red; 10-18-2012, 10:36 PM.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                                Originally posted by nickskater09
                                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Working...
                                X