Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CraigSnedeker View Post
    That S10 is amazing
    maybe i'm not seeing what you're seeing? care to elaborate?
    Turn your own wrenches; or at least try!

Comment

• Smaller front tires brought the front end down just a hair... Been tight on cash this summer so suspension work isn't moving like I planned... At least it's lowered and more interesting to drive than at stock height..

Comment

• I've been out if town for a two weeks now... And I still have a couple more weeks to go but I'm missing wrenching on stuff. Right now I've pretty much ordered a crap ton of stuff to get me where I need to be, at least to an extent.
        Trying to get back to my surplus if parts sitting at the house and finish up before simply clean and sibling rivalry since both are fairly close to me.
        When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Comment

• lol man that cap cracks me up everytime, looks like such a rape truck
            IG dubmr2

Comment

• I really need to get my c-notch in

Comment

• I really want a taco

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubway5887 View Post
                  I've been out if town for a two weeks now... And I still have a couple more weeks to go but I'm missing wrenching on stuff. Right now I've pretty much ordered a crap ton of stuff to get me where I need to be, at least to an extent.
                  Trying to get back to my surplus if parts sitting at the house and finish up before simply clean and sibling rivalry since both are fairly close to me.
                  What are you bringing to simply clean? The truck or the dub?
                  The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                  Originally posted by Dubway5887
                  I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Truck if I'm there for it. I've brought almost all the dubs I've had to simply clean.
                    When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Looks like I may be going to Hawaii shortly for a while...thank god I surf still or else I don't know what I'd do without the truck. I'm short of like a hermit that stays in the garage constantly and I get noise complaints about my compressors for my air tools. Just picked up my fuel cell, drop spindles, and shock re location brackets since the dumb*** before me didn't do it!
                      When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• I took a photo of my truck. woooooooo

Also, I need new tires. My rears are bald and my fronts are showing wire due to my retarded toe out. And I'm going on another road trip to shoot some drifting next weekend. I love life.

Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Originally posted by slurpie822 View Post
                          Smaller front tires brought the front end down just a hair... Been tight on cash this summer so suspension work isn't moving like I planned... At least it's lowered and more interesting to drive than at stock height..

oh hell yea, I thought I had the only ranger of this model on S/W but its nice to see another static low. what tire size are you running on the front?

Comment

• something new to the ranger... no chrome

Comment

• ^ Black grill looks good.

Originally posted by turbo blow through View Post
                              Already been said
                              You dont say?
                              Last edited by cereal black; 07-19-2013, 05:24 PM. Reason: non of your beeswax inc.
                              cheap/junk/fads/build
                              HVLP
                              4 LIFE

Comment

• Not stanced but I love it anyways

When in doubt lower it!

Comment

Working...
                                X