Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carolina View Post
    no way im not going rotary but if i did itd be 13b lol but im going 1.6 or 1.8 with a little unnatural aspiration :

Miata motor?
    My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

• sounds sick,, i want to go 5.7 soon....

Comment

• someone should just start a Cool Truck Appreciation thread with pics only

Comment

• Originally posted by OhYamp View Post
          someone should just start a Cool Truck Appreciation thread with pics only
          there is one

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
            I'm assuming your Escalades are 17x8 +20, like most GM SUV wheels tend to be. That being said, your 15x8s will be less than an inch further outward.
            hmm i guess it might work then because i was tucking the escalades. maybe a slight roll on the fenders and ill be happy

Originally posted by Carolina View Post
            im running 180/65/14 tires and i have no idea what offset lol i would love some 15x8's though but right now i new a new motor lol i semi blew it up today on the way home from the WFC meet :'(
            that sucks. i just had mine fully rebuilt so hopefully nothing goes wrong any time soon. is your truck carb'd or FI? could go 626 or ford probe gt turbo set up within the same years as our trucks, same engines. just a thought

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
              lol never seen that before
              Are you refering to my signature or the truck dying again?
              | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• yeah monster or the FE3 out of the kia sportage bolts right up just gotta find one lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                  Are you refering to my signature or the truck dying again?
                  ha the sig, sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                    ha the sig, sorry
                    Oh lol.

Off-topic/ I rooted the fuck out of my Kindle Fire, replaced all the stock Amazon software with CyanogenMod7 and installed root superuser access and google apps. Lots of fun!

Also I watched Officespace last night randomly and cracked up when I saw Lawrence.
                    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Kaidotech. Sucks to see that your having more issues with your truck. I wish i lived close and i would personally come and help you with your truck issues cause i want to see this things worked. I have seen PLENTY OF bagged ones and other crap but in this lifestyle you will NEVER see one. lol
                      Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                      Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                        Kaidotech. Sucks to see that your having more issues with your truck. I wish i lived close and i would personally come and help you with your truck issues cause i want to see this things worked. I have seen PLENTY OF bagged ones and other crap but in this lifestyle you will NEVER see one. lol
                        and unfortunately you wont. :\ I'm giving it back tomorrow and not paying him another cent for it. He wanted me to pay for the motor being repaired when I have to turn around and put a new motor in it so its just not worth it. Im probably going to get a Toyota car.

Comment

and unfortunately you wont. : I'm giving it back tomorrow and not paying him another cent for it. He wanted me to pay for the motor being repaired when I have to turn around and put a new motor in it so its just not worth it. Im probably going to get a Toyota car.
                          +1

Comment

and unfortunately you wont. : I'm giving it back tomorrow and not paying him another cent for it. He wanted me to pay for the motor being repaired when I have to turn around and put a new motor in it so its just not worth it. Im probably going to get a Toyota car.
                            Damn thats a shame. Well whats gotta be done has to be done i guess. What You looking at getting in the lovely toyota category??
                            Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                            Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Hopefully a Tacoma or an older pickup. If he can make a purple F-150 look that good with a proper height, I can only imagine what he could do with a JDM whip.
                              - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina View Post
                                yeah monster or the FE3 out of the kia sportage bolts right up just gotta find one lol
                                Kia motor, really? I'd keep it Mazda and go with the MX6/Probe GT motor or 13B, Miata motor might be a sick swap too
                                My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

Working...
                                X