Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tecnui View Post
    Just found this thread. Heres some pics of my old hilux. God how I love Stanced out trucks

Ughh love how this looks! When weather breaks im going for that flush look on my truck.
    Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
    Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• I too love the idea of a stretched and poked truck, which is why I picked up my Hardbody. Unfortunately haven't had much time to get anything done on it.

Comment

• Here's a couple more of mine. Just finished the facelift surf front conversion. Any comments welcome

Need spacers!
        | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Fairly new to SW, just found the thread.

Hope you like...

Comment

• Heres a pic from the truck meet I went to last night.
            Last edited by kaidotech; 01-21-2012, 11:09 AM.
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• The last three posts are amazing
              Last edited by Yogi_Bear; 01-22-2012, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr
                Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• sick trucks! mazda guys what size/offsets are you running? im planning on running 15x8 0 offset on mine. still new to figuring out stance. heres some pics of my truck. this is my 2nd b-series and ive owned a hardbody as well, just not too fond of it since everyone here in hawaii has one.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

• I'm assuming your Escalades are 17x8 +20, like most GM SUV wheels tend to be. That being said, your 15x8s will be less than an inch further outward.
                    - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• My escalades are 18x8, I might run spacers on mine not sure yet.
                      Slow and Low that is the Tempo
                      civic build thread-http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41628

Comment

• im running 180/65/14 tires and i have no idea what offset lol i would love some 15x8's though but right now i new a new motor lol i semi blew it up today on the way home from the WFC meet :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina View Post
                          im running 180/65/14 tires and i have no idea what offset lol i would love some 15x8's though but right now i new a new motor lol i semi blew it up today on the way home from the WFC meet :'(
                          Time for a rotary swap
                          My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

• Ugggh. Had an ASE Ford tech tell me it needed a new motot today and wasnt receiving oil pressure 100% of the time. It also needs a new water pump, thermostat, gearbox and the torque converter is weeks from shitting itself. Im giving it back to the seller. Unfortunately eating my $200 i gave him so far.

Sent from my rooted CM7© Kindle Fire using Tapatalk.
                            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                              Ugggh. Had an ASE Ford tech tell me it needed a new motot today and wasnt receiving oil pressure 100% of the time. It also needs a new water pump, thermostat, gearbox and the torque converter is weeks from shitting itself. Im giving it back to the seller. Unfortunately eating my $200 i gave him so far.

Sent from my rooted CM7© Kindle Fire using Tapatalk.
                              lol never seen that before

Comment

• no way im not going rotary but if i did itd be 13b lol but im going 1.6 or 1.8 with a little unnatural aspiration :

Comment

Working...
                                X