No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, but hopefully I'll be stepping away from the whole rat truck theme here soon. but I guess having a decent daily is holding that back lol.

Hopefully you get to weld them on soon, the whole post apocalyptic SUV thing is a great idea that I think you can pull off on an Isuzu like that in my honest opinion.
    The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
    Originally posted by Dubway5887
    I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
      Your wheels look small, but oddly they work for it, what happened to the smoothies idea btw?

Did some ricey things to my truck, but I like it.
      Originally posted by ehood940 View Post

Here's mine, spacers off for inspection
      -see you boys at h2o

Soon to come: Flares, more spacing, smaller tires, moar low, round fogs, refinished wheels
      Im diggin the american flag license plate haha, I'm lookin to get an AMURICAN europlate made up for the S-dime

Comment

• Do it! I was going to get 'Murica! put on it, but I thought better of that.
        The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
        Originally posted by Dubway5887
        I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
          Thank you, but hopefully I'll be stepping away from the whole rat truck theme here soon. but I guess having a decent daily is holding that back lol.

Hopefully you get to weld them on soon, the whole post apocalyptic SUV thing is a great idea that I think you can pull off on an Isuzu like that in my honest opinion.
          Thanks. I actually got to weld the sliders on earlier, but no pics, 'cause I ran out of daylight. I actually did the last weld, and paint in the dark...

& can't wait to see what you do with the ranger next

Comment

• Ordered my level 8 mk6s 18x9 +12 gunmetal.

Comment

• Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
              Do want that dually! I've been wanting to build a bagged F350 dually for so long, too bad they're so expensive. Plus I don't think I'll ever have a need for a truck that big. They look SOOO good though

He actully sold his F350 dually that was lowered on 24in alcos to get this truck haha.

Comment

• New pics
                Sport Truck..........

Comment

• Anybody here......

Comment

• those wheels look killer reub!!

Comment

• Haha yeah they are nice. I just have them in the room waiting for tires....
                      Need toget my notch done and drop the back before I put the wheels on

Comment

• I want to buy an s10. I have great plans for one in my head. I am actually trying to trade my Blazer for one. I would stance that, but I don't want to go through the pain of lowering a 4x4.
                        '93 Mercury Sable GS (R.I.P.)
                        '00 Chevrolet s10 Blazer LT 4x4 (R.I.P.)
                        '93 Ford Probe GT

Comment

• just my winter setup

Comment

• 1st post. Lurking for a while. Steve from Florida.

1995 Audi S6 Avant - Silver
                            1995 Audi S6 Sedan - Green
                            1992 Mazda B2600i - Black
                            1969 Ford Mach 1 - Red

Comment

• stihlayota once you drop her down more to fill that wheel gap all around shes gonna be looking dead on dude! Kapn.K looks like a good start man, looking forward to see where it goes from here

Comment

• took a couple of more shots of the ranger just for the hell of it..... nothing actually done just want to whore it out some more

Comment

Working...
                                X