No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ not sure if serious or not with the gold plated wheels lol. I've got a few ideas I'm tossing around, I would like to do bronze centers on a mesh style wheel. I'm going to stay with 17's though mostly because I'm stuck with them because of my drop spindles I just ordered. I'm going to try and stance it as much as possible though.
    This is where I'm going with it though
    When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Thought you guys might like to see a couple of the trucks that turned up to our latest meet:

Link to album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1616179&type=1
      | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• about to go lower just working on other projects, maybe by this winter ill have my IRS setup

Comment

• Originally posted by Brimmy View Post
          Thought you guys might like to see a couple of the trucks that turned up to our latest meet:

Link to album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1616179&type=1
          damn you New Zealand and your 4 door mini trucks

Comment

• I love 4 door mini's, I hope to do an IRS setup too, but not sure if its worth the hassle since I've already paid for my 5 lug swap, and I'm getting wheels made..... I'm thinking of just running a pathy d44 posi rear even though I already have a built posi in mine. But I need something more heavy duty to with stand the motor that's being swapped in potentially.
            When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• This thread has officially blown my mind. # dead
              Turn your own wrenches; or at least try!

Comment

• Another random thought.... Am I missing something? My 15x10s poke like crazy! Y u no poke like me? Does everyone have flared fenders?

Comment

• When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Love it^. Roof rack and all.
                    cheap/junk/fads/build
                    HVLP
                    4 LIFE

Comment

• They look good but I don't understand why you would need a roof rack when you have a bed

Comment

• I don't understand it either kind of a love **** thing for me. I like it but you have a bed for that kinda thing.... I won't be rocking one but it looks right.
                        When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Because the beds on our trucks aren't very large at all lol. I'm realizing this at the moment as I'm moving today. SO MANY TRIPS
                          Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• that's why i don't movie very often and when i do i use a moving truck

Comment

• I'm not sure why people are so anti roof rack. It's a mix between style and function....
                              If practicality was the name of the game... Why stance at all? To each his/her own... share the positive vibes!

Comment

• beds are for C notches and fuel cells and air tanks guys jeeze
                                IG dubmr2

Comment

Working...
                                X