No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Taco, that is looking very sensual. Definitely worth all the work you've been putting in
    | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• Hey guys, so no real updates as of yet. I do have some questions if I could get some pointers from you guys. So I'm planning on painting my Epsilons white, and right now they're stripped/sandblasted per the last owner. My question here is if you guys have any pointer on wheel painting. Should I prep any more here? Should I prime and then paint? Should I use enamel paints? I obviously don't have much experience here, lol. I have ideas in my head, just bouncing them off you guys make sure I'm not gonna mess stuff up. Here are some close up pictures of where the finish is right now.

Aaaaaand, if anyone is good at photoshop and they could make the centers white in these pics, I'd <3 you 4ever

And a question directed at LOCALTHIRTEEN, what's the thread pitch on our shifters? 10x1.50?

Comment

• Originally posted by phleb View Post
        Hey guys, so no real updates as of yet. I do have some questions if I could get some pointers from you guys. So I'm planning on painting my Epsilons white, and right now they're stripped/sandblasted per the last owner. My question here is if you guys have any pointer on wheel painting. Should I prep any more here? Should I prime and then paint? Should I use enamel paints? I obviously don't have much experience here, lol. I have ideas in my head, just bouncing them off you guys make sure I'm not gonna mess stuff up. Here are some close up pictures of where the finish is right now.

Aaaaaand, if anyone is good at photoshop and they could make the centers white in these pics, I'd <3 you 4ever

And a question directed at LOCALTHIRTEEN, what's the thread pitch on our shifters? 10x1.50?
        As far as the wheels go I buy the duplicolor wheel primer/sandable primer and an actual wheel paint. Ive done four sets now myself and they all have came out great. Its all in your prep work. Sand, clean, sand, beer, sand, clean, beer. Im not sure what the tread pitch is. I took my whole shift arm out and into the hardware store when I made mine. LOL

ps your wheels look awesome.
        My build thread
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
          Blacked out my mesh wheels today and I think it turned out awesome

I had to take them back off because I got stuck trying to get out of the driveway, and got stuck again trying to back into the garage even. and I mean literally stuck, as in I got my datass out and pushed that bitch
          Needs taller tires to fill out them wheelwells.
          My build thread

Comment

• Yea, but I have to get other stuff like raised crossmembers and run extended fuel lines to the fuel cell when I put it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
              As far as the wheels go I buy the duplicolor wheel primer/sandable primer and an actual wheel paint. Ive done four sets now myself and they all have came out great. Its all in your prep work. Sand, clean, sand, beer, sand, clean, beer. Im not sure what the tread pitch is. I took my whole shift arm out and into the hardware store when I made mine. LOL

ps your wheels look awesome.
              So the duplicolor stuff is probably the best way to go huh? Sounds like a plan. I don't really need them to be perfect, just decent and not bare. And that cracks me up about the shifter, but that's not a bad plan, lol. I guess I'll either do that or get something to measure it.

ps Thanks ;D

pps started following you on instagram, so if you see brettjimenez liking your stuff that's me, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by phleb View Post
                So the duplicolor stuff is probably the best way to go huh? Sounds like a plan. I don't really need them to be perfect, just decent and not bare. And that cracks me up about the shifter, but that's not a bad plan, lol. I guess I'll either do that or get something to measure it.

ps Thanks ;D

pps started following you on instagram, so if you see brettjimenez liking your stuff that's me, lol
                Sick thanks! Let me know if you have any other questions.
                My build thread

Comment

• nothing wrong with taking the shifter into the store to find the right thread size.ive taken mufflers into the auto parts store to find the right size to fit lol.

Comment

• I took my steering wheel and adapters in to the store with me to get the right screws, lol.
                    The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                    Originally posted by Dubway5887
                    I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• I kinda maybe picked up a hardbody last week, its still in winter mode, but come summer...
                      IG dubmr2

Comment

• Brought a wheel off of a Bentley Flying spur into Home Depot because I didn't know the thread pitch of the screws that hold on the center cap
                        Instagram @l0w1if3

Comment

• Did a tow hook on the race truck today

Comment

• Merry xmas Ya filthy animals!
                            My build thread

Comment

• Merry christmas indeed!

Comment

• two shots from wekfest

Comment

Working...
                                X