Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15x10 -35 185/65/15

Comment

• For any one doing airshocks in the front, I just got done putting mine in and it only gained me about 2 inches of lift, but that's all I wanted so I'm a happy camper, Ill try and put pics up later. It rides better also.
      The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
      Originally posted by Dubway5887
      I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
        For any one doing airshocks in the front, I just got done putting mine in and it only gained me about 2 inches of lift, but that's all I wanted so I'm a happy camper, Ill try and put pics up later. It rides better also.
        Awesome. I was contemplating it for mine but im just gonna bag the front and do the airlift slam air set up for the rear of mine
        My build thread
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• I have to space them out cause I double checked after my last test drive and the bellows are rubbing on the radius arm, so alittle more work is on its way. It rides a lot better now then before as soon as I redo the rear, Ill be golden. I think that the bag setup your going to do is better for what you need living up north, I've seen your pot holes and the semi trucks they swallow, lol.
          I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Fitment....that is all

Comment

• Originally posted by SlAMMEdtAC0 View Post

Fitment....that is all
              Damn yo!!
              My build thread

Comment

• SlAMMEdtACo just fucking murdered the truck game, everyone go home this thing is done for. time to sell the ranger, i feel embarrassed as hell
                Last edited by Belvader; 12-19-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Seconded^

Comment

• Lets see some clear color photos man. This blurry graininess needs to go.
                    My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
                      Lets see some clear color photos man. This blurry graininess needs to go.
                      Lol its like that because I havent brought her out yet. Only a handfull of people have seen her in person. When its together were gonna do a shoot . Ill post up pics asap

Comment

• Fck that truck is insane!! Changed my whole opinion on Tacos!!! Those wheels!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlAMMEdtAC0 View Post
                          Lol its like that because I havent brought her out yet. Only a handfull of people have seen her in person. When its together were gonna do a shoot . Ill post up pics asap
                          Sounds like a plan to me.
                          My build thread

Comment

• i love how its even rockin a tool box
                            IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
                              i love how its even rockin a tool box
                              Yeah I seen that too. Is the truck static or on air? Slammed taco You got a build thread yet? I know a lot of people hide their air management in truck boxes.
                              Last edited by LOCALTHIRTEEN; 12-19-2013, 03:20 PM.
                              My build thread

Comment

• i thought he was static, but who knows
                                IG dubmr2

Comment

Working...
                                X