No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No guys trucks 100% static. Box holds fishing gear and tools . I have racks I put on for when I go fishing also.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlAMMEdtAC0 View Post
      No guys trucks 100% static. Box holds fishing gear and tools . I have racks I put on for when I go fishing also.
      i thought you were a girl...
      shit, is jkc007 you or your girl on instagram? haha i post pictures of that taco on my page JDM_trucks

Comment

• Originally posted by yobee View Post
        i thought you were a girl...
        shit, is jkc007 you or your girl on instagram? haha i post pictures of that taco on my page JDM_trucks
        Lol shared ig.thanks for posting it up.

Comment

• I love that jdm trucks page. LOL Was stoked my truck made it on there!
          My build thread
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• I like your page too. Keep it up
            Last edited by SlAMMEdtAC0; 12-20-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Blacked out my mesh wheels today and I think it turned out awesome

I had to take them back off because I got stuck trying to get out of the driveway, and got stuck again trying to back into the garage even. and I mean literally stuck, as in I got my datass out and pushed that bitch

Comment

• I had the same problem at my buddies drive way the other day, lol.
                The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                Originally posted by Dubway5887
                I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• did u get the same feeling of holy fuck holy fuck what do I do. or is it just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                    Blacked out my mesh wheels today and I think it turned out awesome

I had to take them back off because I got stuck trying to get out of the driveway, and got stuck again trying to back into the garage even. and I mean literally stuck, as in I got my datass out and pushed that bitch
                    Lookin good man

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                      did u get the same feeling of holy fuck holy fuck what do I do. or is it just me?
                      Hahaha nope, I just grabbed a beer and pushed it back onto the street and parked it by the curb.
                      I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlAMMEdtAC0 View Post
                        Lookin good man
                        Thanks brotha!

Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                        Hahaha nope, I just grabbed a beer and pushed it back onto the street and parked it by the curb.
                        I wish I could park by the curb, I live on a busy street so parking on it would just mean I would get towed or someone would vandalize my truck

Comment

• We where lowering my buddies KIA sportage and I was watching it the whole time making sure it didn't get hit. I live in an apartment complexe so I don't usually leave it on the street, they might think its abandoned if I did that, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                            I don't usually leave it on the street, they might think its abandoned if I did that, lol.
                            lololol
                            IG dubmr2

Comment

• Here guys. The same color as before. Didnt make the car show so ill just bring it out already.heres my "stanced tacoma"
                              Last edited by SlAMMEdtAC0; 12-22-2013, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                                We where lowering my buddies KIA sportage and I was watching it the whole time making sure it didn't get hit. I live in an apartment complexe so I don't usually leave it on the street, they might think its abandoned if I did that, lol.

Originally posted by SlAMMEdtAC0 View Post

Here guys. The same color as before. Didnt make the car show so ill just bring it out already.heres my "stanced tacoma"
                                looking good dude!!

Comment

Working...
                                X