Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
    ^^^ that thing is looking clean as hell. Now just some wider wheels and you're golden!
    Thanks man, their coming I just need to make some quick money first

Originally posted by j.money View Post
    someone needs to invest in a tripod or up the iso. haha.
    Yea, another thing that is to come. I want to get my truck right first

Comment

• Originally posted by belvader View Post
      went and did a shoot after changing up the look a bit

Please take the x off your head light. Your truck is to clean for that. Also I feel like you can come up with a better lip. Try a vw mk3 vr6 lip or even my chevy lip. It just looks out of place or too big or something. what about even seeing if you could make something work from like a ford explorer. they had like a lip with fog lights cut out. Probably snag one at the junk yard. I would just take some measurements and go for a walk through the yard.
      Last edited by LOCALTHIRTEEN; 12-16-2013, 08:24 AM.
      My build thread
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• Heres how my fenderwork came out. 15x10 -35 and my other wheels r 19x10-15 rears are 19x11.5 -15

Comment

• Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
          Please take the x off your head light. Your truck is to clean for that. Also I feel like you can come up with a better lip. Try a vw mk3 vr6 lip or even my chevy lip. It just looks out of place or too big or something. what about even seeing if you could make something work from like a ford explorer. they had like a lip with fog lights cut out. Probably snag one at the junk yard. I would just take some measurements and go for a walk through the yard.
          i already have taken the X off, it was one of those" hey i wonder if this would look good" type things. and the front lip is temporary until i drop it more and do a totally differnt front end set up

Comment

• Originally posted by SlAMMEdtAC0 View Post

Heres how my fenderwork came out. 15x10 -35 and my other wheels r 19x10-15 rears are 19x11.5 -15
            jfc lol

looks sick
            IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
              i already have taken the X off, it was one of those" hey i wonder if this would look good" type things. and the front lip is temporary until i drop it more and do a totally differnt front end set up

Comment

• my before and after fitment! i need to do a c notch and slam the rear more! it sits flushh but i want more low!!

from mexiflush to fuckin xxxxxxxxxx idk i was drunk as shit when i pulled my fenders. i use a 2x4 and a heat gun surprisingly it didnt turn out half bad

Comment

• Originally posted by yobee View Post
                  my before and after fitment! i need to do a c notch and slam the rear more! it sits flushh but i want more low!!

from mexiflush to fuckin xxxxxxxxxx idk i was drunk as shit when i pulled my fenders. i use a 2x4 and a heat gun surprisingly it didnt turn out half bad
                  If you switched your tire size and got you some stretch youd be sitting perfect for more low.
                  My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by yobee View Post
                    i was drunk as shit when i pulled my fenders.
                    fuck yea! that's the way to do it! working on vehicles is much funner when you when u can wake up the next morning and have the surprise of something new on the truck

Comment

• A better shot of my 4x4 taco

Comment

• uh, kinda a truck

Comment

A better shot of my 4x4 taco
                          Looking sick dude!

Comment

A better shot of my 4x4 taco
                            Sitting tough! What is your wheel and tire setup?
                            Last edited by LOCALTHIRTEEN; 12-18-2013, 08:41 AM.
                            My build thread

Comment

• ^ its already posted on this page twice
                              IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
                                ^ its already posted on this page twice
                                Sorry I missed it. Wasn't paying attention lol Coffee levels haven't exceeded this mornings "organic" breakfast........If you know what I mean. LOL

Also, His tire setup isn't listed so there lol!
                                Last edited by LOCALTHIRTEEN; 12-18-2013, 09:49 AM.
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X