No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's to come, there's also a lot more shit to be done like straightening out my pinion and such. I just wanted to show proof of my 9" rear drop

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
      It's to come, there's also a lot more shit to be done like straightening out my pinion and such. I just wanted to show proof of my 9" rear drop
      Looking good man!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
        Looking good man!
        Thanks dude! Seriously appreciate it! It'll really look killer when I get the bed on and go down to a 205/60/15 instead of my 225/6015

Comment

It's to come, there's also a lot more shit to be done like straightening out my pinion and such. I just wanted to show proof of my 9" rear drop
          ah ok, cool cool, I was just remembering how annoying it was driving with frame/axle clearance like that hearing BANG BANG every time I hit a pebble lol.

where did you get the axle/leaf flip kit?

and lastly, how in the FUK is ur frame so minty?!?! I **** yall that live below the snow/salt line >
          IG dubmr2

Comment

• Looks good!! I have way less clearance to my frame right now. LOL Im in desperate need of a notch. I just haven't had a free time to do it. That's why I ordered the air shocks so I could get a little lift for the winter. LOL
            My build thread
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
              ah ok, cool cool, I was just remembering how annoying it was driving with frame/axle clearance like that hearing BANG BANG every time I hit a pebble lol.

where did you get the axle/leaf flip kit?

and lastly, how in the FUK is ur frame so minty?!?! I **** yall that live below the snow/salt line >
              Djm made it and I got it through andysautosport.com . And my frame actually looked like shit when I first took my bed off but I've pressure washed it multiple times and I've sanded and painted the whole rear chassis

Originally posted by LOCALTHIRTEEN View Post
              Looks good!! I have way less clearance to my frame right now. LOL Im in desperate need of a notch. I just haven't had a free time to do it. That's why I ordered the air shocks so I could get a little lift for the winter. LOL
              Thanks for the love brotha, and I don't see how you do it if u have even less clearance between frame and axle

Comment

Djm made it and I got it through andysautosport.com . And my frame actually looked like shit when I first took my bed off but I've pressure washed it multiple times and I've sanded and painted the whole rear chassis
                well it looks wicked awesome now
                IG dubmr2

Comment

• ^^^ thanks my dude, I should be getting everything straightened away tomorrow, which means I throw the bed back on and go show off and shit sssooo excited

Comment

• And here's a current full truck shot

Comment

• I've been looking for a datsun 620 or 720 and have had no luck on ebay or CL. Anyone got any idea where I could find some for sale?

Comment

• Thanks for the love brotha, and I don't see how you do it if u have even less clearance between frame and axle[/QUOTE]

Cause Im a retard and I **** my kidneys. lol Ill have it all sorted out by spring. Im in the growing pains portion of my build. On all my old cars it was the frame hitting the ground.
                        My build thread

Comment

• Since everyone wants to go bedless. Heres a shot with my daily wheels. 185/65/15 on some 15x10s. -40 I believe

Comment

• Damn
                            My build thread

Comment

• slap a plate and some taillights on and drive it just like that. and take pics

Comment

• Holy stretch batman! That's insane.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                                Originally posted by nickskater09
                                I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Working...
                                X