• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PauliinaHirvonen View Post
    but these poked trucks are rarely seen anywhere on roads

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• ^resident picture whore lol
        IG dubmr2

Comment

• That's me.
          Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nick475 View Post

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeion View Post
                That's me.
                sooo... when you gonna grab some spacers?

Originally posted by OhYamp View Post
                lookin sick man, more pics?
                IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
                  sooo... when you gonna grab some spacers?
                  Never again haha. I had some quarter inch spacers on this truck for a while and broke/stripped five studs in all. Then I took them off haha. I'll just get more aggressive wheels one day.

Comment

Never again haha. I had some quarter inch spacers on this truck for a while and broke/stripped five studs in all. Then I took them off haha. I'll just get more aggressive wheels one day.
                    I'm totally waiting on that day!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Me too. I guess I have my priorities all mixed up with this truck lol. But I want to go lower and have a better ride quality before I get new wheels...because the new wheels are going to spark a few more things to go along with them.

Comment

Me too. I guess I have my priorities all mixed up with this truck lol. But I want to go lower and have a better ride quality before I get new wheels...because the new wheels are going to spark a few more things to go along with them.
                        I hear ya man, although ride quality and me dont really mix

So I cant speak on that...

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                        Originally posted by nickskater09
                        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• make that, ride quality and slammed trucks/anything doesnt really mix hahah.

my mr2 is rough as balls, but it felt like a cadillac limo compared to my b2200 when it was slammed.

about the spacers, thats weird. were they bolt on spacers?

I ran 35mm bolt ons on my mr2 on the old rims for over a year and I never had a problem with them in anyway. they're being used a on 350z now by someone else. Also have multiple buddies with 240s and what not that have used spacers (bolt on and slip on) from time to time.

what bolt pattern are hardbodys btw?
                          IG dubmr2

Comment

• Hardbody's are 6x5.5 aka full size GM fitment. The spacers broke a ton of my studs because hardbody studs aren't long at all to begin with. They were just your standard slip-on spacers.

And when I say ride quality; I'll be able to crank the torsions back up a little bit when I get spindles and that's going to make it a lot less bouncy so it should feel way better haha.

Also, this is what I've got going on for shock travel right now.

Comment

• lololol at shocks!

as for torsions, ya a lil bit of cranking will feel nice, I cranked the SHIT out of mine to fit the 29" tires that are on now and its bouncy as hell

then again, when the mazda was slammed the lower control arm was literally sitting on the rubber bump stop , my buddies didnt even have torsion bars, and all the control arm bushings were seized so there was no travel at all haha

ya 1/4 is getting to the max thickness of slip ons on oem studs for basically every vehicle
                              IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by dubmr2 View Post
                                lookin sick man, more pics?
                                lolz you should know by now that mr OhYamp just tickles the balls with one pic at a time every once in a while. and they're usually ALMOST the money shot, but just enough angle to keep you wanting more

OhYamp, fotodump us dood!
                                conversion syndicate*

4g63 swapped Hilux: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=75423

ig: makercruuz

Comment

Working...
                                X