No announcement yet.

FS PA: Purple AMG aero iis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy hell there is a lot of hostility on here! Cool rims dude, I fully support your selection of color. I just ordered a set for my nogaro b5 s4 (wel see how that fitment works out!) and im gonna chrome mine. You must have some seriously cool wheels on the way if your selling these...

Comment

I would like to know where the rims forsale are? Someone please send me the contact info to

Santos L Helper
      350 Reindeer Lane
      North Pole
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by Hanl2353 View Post
        Holy hell there is a lot of hostility on here! Cool rims dude, I fully support your selection of color. I just ordered a set for my nogaro b5 s4 (wel see how that fitment works out!) and im gonna chrome mine. You must have some seriously cool wheels on the way if your selling these...
        thanks man, i've got a sweet set-up in mind, but then again if these don't sell, i'll probably consider a set of coils and rock em for a bit.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        I would like to know where the rims forsale are? Someone please send me the contact info to

Santos L Helper
        350 Reindeer Lane
        North Pole
        how much postage do you think is necessary to get mail up there? i've talked to people at the post office about it, but they just give me funny looks i can hold these til December when you come by if you make sure i'm not on the naughty list

Comment

Working...
        X