X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i had the money i would be on it! GLWS
    no sig

Comment

Hey jesus, im sure your **** towards me comes from not tipping you after giving us a taxi ride... stay crazy you commi

Comment

Originally posted by stashM3 View Post
        Hey jesus, im sure your **** towards me comes from not tipping you after giving us a taxi ride... stay crazy you commi
        sorry jesus, you just got owned. a slam that good must have taken hours to come up with. i suppose since it was so good, i have to sell you my rims at whatever lame price you offer me next.

Comment

wtf

Comment

Dr. Phil, what do you really want for these rims? I don't want tires

I Know you spent time and money to get those painted but the color you picked is awful..( no offense)

I have to spend money to get them redone..

Comment

Dr. Phil, what do you really want for these rims? I don't want tires

I Know you spent time and money to get those painted but the color you picked is awful..( no offense)

I have to spend money to get them redone..
              If there is anything I ****, its when people say "I would have to spend money to get them refinished" whose problem is that? Not the sellers, if the wheels were damaged I could see low balling, but saying you don't like the color they were refinished in and you would have to spend money to change that means absolutely nothing. If you don't like the color find another set of wheels. That's the stupidest form of negotiation I have ever seen.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Keilan, if you weren't such a handsome young man, I would tell you how wrong you are in negotiating tactics..

Comment

hahaha, i had to check the top of the page, i thought this was vortex for a second...
                  i like it here because there isn't alot of trash talking, or people being mean. maybe this is just good clean fun though. i wouldn't take a penny less then 2000$ for them, and they come with three tires

and to defend keilan they are allredy baller-ass purple...like how could you go wrong on these.
                  Last edited by bobbyjones; 08-08-2011, 03:31 PM.

build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
                    hahaha, i had to check the top of the page, i thought this was vortex for a second...
                    i like it here because there isn't alot of trash talking, or people being mean. maybe this is just good clean fun though. i wouldn't take a penny less then 2000$ for them, and they come with three tires

and to defend keilan they are allredy baller-ass purple...like how could you go wrong on these.
                    i can't tell if you're mocking me or whats going on there.

Comment

if i had 1500, i would buy these, and nut all over them.
                      1999 Slammed W202 - RIP
                      1962 Ford Ranchero - Olivia (Current Project)

if i wanted to be unoriginal, i'd own a BMW.

Comment

interested to see what the next set of bumps will bring

Comment

price drop!

Comment

My homie did it first and better.
                            WFC # 197
                            UsVersusThem
                            Wagon MOB
                            Lipless Crew #001

Comment

necessary? those are definitely nice, and if they were for sale when i was looking, i'd have bought them. but i wasn't trying to be the first, just wanted to do something that suited my style.
                              Last edited by dr phil; 08-23-2011, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Keilan, if you weren't such a handsome young man, I would tell you how wrong you are in negotiating tactics..
                                Keilan is dead on, saying you have to refinish something (especially something that is fresh and newly refinished already) simply because you don't like the color as a negotiating tactic is ludicrous. That like walking into a BMW dealer and trying to get them to drop the price on the car you want because you don't want it in black, lol. They would laugh you out of the store

Comment

Working...
                                X