Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY M3/2/6 Euro S50b32 Techno-Violett on Cloth the mother of all E36s here in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

Shes back on the road. New Dyno will be up soon. Need it gone. Make an offer.

Comment

Bump for price adjustment.

$19,000 Cash For everything and a 23k mile Euro motor in proper working order

or

$17,000 Cash Level 1 will get you the Car in proper working condition with the fresh 23k miles Euro motor minus the cloth interior, meaning you have to bring a seat to drive it home. It also means no speakers will come with the car.

$16,000 Cash Level 2 will get you a working car with the fresh 23k miles euro motor, No cloth interior, no speakers, no headunit, no bosch headlights, no fog ligths, no Strut tower braces front or rear, no x brace, no underpanel, no center console, no gauges, no euro cluster

$15,000 Cash Level 3 will get you a working car, euro drivetrain, none of the items listed above and you wont get bumpers front or rear, no exhaust, no midsection, no headers. Perfect track car setup.

*****Delivery option*****
      I can have it flat bedded to your door step for 3.00$ a mile. No loading or unloading fees will be charged. Within a 400 mile radius of NYC.
      Longer distances up to 1000 miles it will be 2.00$ a mile

Comment

15,000$ BUMP

IT NEEDS TO BE GONE BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK.

Cash ONLY.

Take it all for a fraction of build price. I have bills to pay and need this gone. For 15k its a damn steal. Nothing will be parted.

Comment

BUMPITY BUMP buy it now

Comment

up again needs to go someone out there wants this car, track season is almost here

Comment

Willing to sell or trade + cash the interior outright? I have two full sets of vader interiors...
              Originally posted by Kielan
              E36. In the best color. TV.

Comment

To be clear, are you saying it is now 15k including everything?

Comment

HOLY S**T this is a deal! God I wish I had the extra cash and parking spot for it somebody get on this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nl328i View Post
                    To be clear, are you saying it is now 15k including everything?
                    Yes

Comment

I really wish i had the cash for this thing and i cant believe you have had it up for sale now for 9 months.

I dont know how many times i can say GLWS in your multitude of For Sale threads... but once again Good luck with the sale and i wish it was the right time for me.
                      00 Subaru RSTI (Garage Queen), 95 Miata (Daily Track Rat)

Comment

Working...
                      X