Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY M3/2/6 Euro S50b32 Techno-Violett on Cloth the mother of all E36s here in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with sale, i have been following this car for a while now and for what you get at 20k this is a steal.

That cloth pattern is so rare and so nice!
    00 Subaru RSTI (Garage Queen), 95 Miata (Daily Track Rat)

Comment

Originally posted by VTSOHCnon View Post
      I know you want $20K, I'm going to offer you 10K
      so foolish of you to even post this. do you know how IGNORANT you sound?

I want to vent so much over your ridicoulous post & rolling eyes, but don't feel you're worth it. just know that everyone is thinking very LOW of you.

euro motors, Mcloth interiors, daytona violet, yep all that rareness only amounts to for you?

don't answer or backpedal from my questions because NO ONE cares to hear more from you in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
        so foolish of you to even post this. do you know how IGNORANT you sound?

I want to vent so much over your ridicoulous post & rolling eyes, but don't feel you're worth it. just know that everyone is thinking very LOW of you.

euro motors, Mcloth interiors, daytona violet, yep all that rareness only amounts to for you?

don't answer or backpedal from my questions because NO ONE cares to hear more from you in this thread.
        not to be a dick but i feel like everytime i see one of your posts youre ranting about something...

daytona violet? think you mean techno violet...
        mtech interior? amaretta interior...

just sayin.

definitely a super clean car with tons of rare stuff but idk man 30k seems REALLY steep to me..again, not trying to be a dick but you might wanna just start getting some offers and work from there as far as the price goes or else i feel that you will have a hard time selling it..

anyways, glws man! super clean car, wish i had something this unique

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
        ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

sixonefive . . .

I know you're not trying to be a dick & I know I 'rant', but hell it's a FORUM. you know, where you type things & ADD to the OP's original intent? I just happen to type high wpm, so it seems so much more dramatic than it really is. I could of just given some fake BS & said, I'll keep my fingers crossed or GLWS or nice car man or God, I'd love to have that or if I had the money, I would certainly buy it. that's all BS answers when how do you know you couldn't have it (loan or sell current car). if you really are hoping for GLWS, does that mean you are telling everyone you know or promoting the sale outside of 4 letters posted here? if somebody had the money, they'd probably buy EVERYTHING, so of course you'd buy this. so stupid I have to explain why I cared to promote the sale of this car.

now it sounds Iike I'm being the dick, but in all reality I was just merely trying to help push the sale or encourage thought on this sale. what's the harm? I understand I was incorrect about the exact color, but I could have just said purple? & I don't know the difference between the two cloths, sorry. I know there's another one on E36's that are all straight lines instead of the jagged & that's where it ends. if someone cared to explain, that would be cool & would serve as a BUMP to the sale anyways.

what really aggervated me was someone offering $10k. before any of the mods this car would be worth around $10k respectfully. also, have you ever tried to sell a car or anything for that matter, only to have somebody come in with NO REASONS & offer you directly half? how aggervating that must be to the OP.

"So I walked into the BMW dealership to buy the new M3. I saw that this particular one had a different motor & interior was distinctly original. The car was pampered so much that it even had vinyl over it's immaculate paint to preserve the condition from the elements. It's suspension was fully revised & proven on multiple tracks as well as loved by every employee here. They really didn't want to see this one get away. I took a look around & agreed that there was many rare items attached, so I offered him $30k as I rolled my eyes at the salesman & waited for approval".

it's unbelievable that I need to write such, but it's okay, because I 'rant.' it's a hell of a lot easier to come off as rants when you can type a very high wpm. as I continue to type I ask, how is it not WRONG of that post to just come into the thread, POOP on what's really for sale, make a mockary of the sale with NO BASIS, & then leave?

Comment

^ okay, so after I see how much I actually wrote,

. . . maybe sixonefive IS right.

Comment

I can vouch for MIMI1 and say that his car is ridiculous and the asking price of $20k is not ridiculous... It is one of the cleanest E36's you will see and the euro parts alone make this a totally different animal than other 'U.S. Spec' M3's... The new motor does have 22k miles (that's not a misprint). The rare parts alone on this car are drool-status :P GLWS man!

-Griff
              Last edited by MrFukengruven; 09-15-2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys no need to fight over the car

Comment

op, sorry to threadjack

fabel i have and actaully am kinda trying to sell my car right now and have had some ridiculous offers, but that being said, mods to a car dont add to the value of a car. the money you put into it, you just simply wont get back out of it unless you part out the car selling the parts individually. thats just how it works. i am definitely not doubting the spectacular condition of this car or the rareness of some of the mods or anything like that, just simply saying that the chances of selling it for that price in a short amount of time is unlikely, seeing as there are nearly MINT condition e36 M3's going for not much more than 10k.

again, not trying to be a dick, just trying to get my point across. im sorry if i gave you the wrong impression and came off wrong, that was not my intent.

OP- have you ever thought about parting the car out? i know that it may not be exactly what you wanna do since im sure there have been much blood, sweat, and tears(?) put into it, but if you really wanna make more money, i feel like that would be the best way of doing so, since those rare parts, as said before, most likely wont hold their value. just a suggestion, take it however you like.

-Grayson

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                  VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                  ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

^
                    This is far from a standard E36 M3 you'll find for 10k. Special cars like this don't go to a run-of-the-mill person who just wants an M3. It'll go to someone who understands how it all works and the amount of work that went into it and is willing to pay the premium for it as he or she understands how much it would cost to replicate this sort of thing.

Flickr

Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Bump for price drop.

$20,000 Cash For everything and a 23k mile Euro motor in proper working order

or

$18,000 Cash will get you the Car in proper working condition with the fresh 23k miles Euro motor minus the cloth interior, meaning you have to bring a seat to drive it home. It also means no speakers will come with the car.

$17,000 Cash Will get you a working car with the fresh 23k miles euro motor, No cloth interior, no speakers, no headunit, no bosch headlights, no Strut tower braces front or rear, no x brace, no underpanel

*****Delivery option*****
                      I can have it flat bedded to your door step for 3.00$ a mile. No loading or unloading fees will be charged. Within a 400 mile radius of NYC.

Comment

I'll trade you everything I own and whatever cash I have. It would all add up to about $20k. LOL

Seriously, I've wanted this car for years.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Nice car but I'm curious that Poland under American registration
                          http://tapicerki.carsdream.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Lencu View Post
                            Nice car but I'm curious that Poland under American registration
                            Jestem Polakiem. Mieszkalem niedaleko Rzeszowa do puki nie wyjechalem do tej dziury morze z 14 lat temu.

Comment

wow 20 is a steal

Comment

once again, I have YET to see another E36 in this great of condition with this setup... and it being one of the last ever made to the U.S. market!

Comment

Working...
                                X