FS/FT: '89 MK2 Jetta Coupe OBD2 VR6 Swapped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Expire View Post
    Yeah, I mentioned it was for show purposes, but they really don't want to budge, if it's not prying who are you insured through?

MD doesn't have yearly inspection does it? I'm sure I could pass inspection with fine as long as it doesn't block my rear view. I was thinking of fabricating one out of an old jeep and making it a bolt in so I could remove it whenever, but the thought of crashing and insurance dropping me on that claim is too much for me right now. lol
    I have Progressive. And yeah MD only has inspection when a car changes hands, and since this has historic tags it didn't even need to be inspected. Just go to the DMV with the title and pick up some tags.

Comment

Originally posted by mattmk2 View Post
      I have Progressive. And yeah MD only has inspection when a car changes hands, and since this has historic tags it didn't even need to be inspected. Just go to the DMV with the title and pick up some tags.
      I would love to run historic tags on mine, but I have 2 problems.

1. In PA, you have 2 be 25 or older, and insurance needs to have pictures of the car.

2. The BMW is being completely stripped. 4 seater converted into 2 + Rollbar.
      Originally posted by projectmaxspeed
      well i want to be different i could go for some vette saw blades

That destructo-ray is a played out gag, in the cape
      and the pants suit lookin' like a straight out...Dag.

Comment

Working...
      X