No announcement yet.

1979 bmw e21 on air.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, someonw buy this already. Couldnt build one this nice for anywhere near 6500

insta:yungwymo

Comment

so, as an update:

we decided to hold the car till now as we wanted to give her a thorough cleanup and get it ready before putting up for sale. We plan on going over the whole thing and making sure all is in order, and it'll be back up for sale with detailed pictures in a week or two.

we had a ton of interest, but when it was a consistent 5 degrees out, and it wasnt even worth going out for 5 min to work on it, didn't seem logical to show a filthy car in the dead of winter
      sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Emailed you

Sent from your mother's iPhone using Tapatalk 2
        "If one has not failed at times, then one has not challenged himself."
        -Ferdinand Porsche

Comment

Sent you a pm. Please get back to me ASAP.

Comment

buy this car people.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

I want. too bad it's on the other side of the country
              Last edited by drosas; 04-03-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Hye, I PM'd you -- I really want the car. Please PM me and I'll give you my number. I'm local.

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
                thanks everyone.

car is only being offered with ARE 3 piece wheels, that is all. Decided to not to go out of my way building additional wheel sets for the car.

the ARE wheels were built about 18 months ago, and have falken 205/45/16 tires on them that have under 1k miles. basically new.

More pictures: Please dont mind the dirty engine bay, or the fact that the passenger molding is off. I broke a tab removing it to roll the fenders, and ordered a new one with the clips from pelican parts last week. should be arriving tomorrow. She is dirty from the cold rainy weather we have been having, but I figured the pics would help suffice for now.

crank sunroof works for those who were asking

the chrome front 2 bar grill is off and in the trunk.

original early model door mirrors (not the big plastic '80s ones)

paddle valves have been mounted, gauges are not in a housing because we didnt come to a conclusion if this was the best spot for them

dash has no cracks or sun cracking.

apologies for the filthy bay

again, it needs a solid bath as soon as we get a warm day that im off of work, but you get the idea. the car runs well, drives well and is in very good shape for its age. Its not a show car, never has been. Its a cruiser, budget project that we worked on with the intent of getting low. and it does every bit of that.

if youre expecting the fairlady, no need to keep looking. the fairlady has over 100k in the build and thousands of hours of fabrication time. The e21 is a quirky budget cruiser every bit of the '70s that it is from. Weve put in more than the asking price, but it is just that. Not to be confused with a new car or anything. But thats what makes it fun.

hope that helps

Comment

Not sure but doesn't look like i have your pm.

car is able to be shown this weekend coming up or next. car is being sold as is with the ARE 3 piece wheels, and the air suspension setup. It needs a little work here and there, but its overall an excellent project for someone to continue where we left off
                  sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

Simply gorgeous !!! Love it

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

Pending sale
                      sigpic

Comment

Looks to be sold and being picked up Saturday. Thanks all and good luck to the new owner.

It's been fun but hopefully the search begins for a new project perhaps.
                        sigpic

Comment

Damn took long enough lol

Comment

nah it was mostly our fault for the delay. we went back and forth about getting rid of it and also its been quite the crap winter. No time to spend cleaning up a car to sell

-- edit sold!
                            Last edited by 1badg35; 04-21-2014, 07:42 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I hear you.

Comment

Working...
                              X