No announcement yet.

1979 bmw e21 on air.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i can sell my bike im buying this! i cant stop looking at this page. gonna set it to homepage
    I agree with Mr. Bagel

sigpic

Comment

thanks everyone.

car is only being offered with ARE 3 piece wheels, that is all. Decided to not to go out of my way building additional wheel sets for the car.

the ARE wheels were built about 18 months ago, and have falken 205/45/16 tires on them that have under 1k miles. basically new.

More pictures: Please dont mind the dirty engine bay, or the fact that the passenger molding is off. I broke a tab removing it to roll the fenders, and ordered a new one with the clips from pelican parts last week. should be arriving tomorrow. She is dirty from the cold rainy weather we have been having, but I figured the pics would help suffice for now.

crank sunroof works for those who were asking

the chrome front 2 bar grill is off and in the trunk.

original early model door mirrors (not the big plastic '80s ones)

paddle valves have been mounted, gauges are not in a housing because we didnt come to a conclusion if this was the best spot for them

dash has no cracks or sun cracking.\

apologies for the filthy bay

again, it needs a solid bath as soon as we get a warm day that im off of work, but you get the idea. the car runs well, drives well and is in very good shape for its age. Its not a show car, never has been. Its a cruiser, budget project that we worked on with the intent of getting low. and it does every bit of that.

if youre expecting the fairlady, no need to keep looking. the fairlady has over 100k in the build and thousands of hours of fabrication time. The e21 is a quirky budget cruiser every bit of the '70s that it is from. Weve put in more than the asking price, but it is just that. Not to be confused with a new car or anything. But thats what makes it fun.

hope that helps
      Last edited by 1badg35; 12-08-2013, 03:22 PM.
      sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Is this e21 still for sale?

Comment

yes it is
          sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/4239369219.html willing to trade?

Comment

No trades at this time.

My next project is going to be a bare shell and a lot of fabrication..
              sigpic

Comment

If this was in my budget for my next daily, I'd be all over it. Love this thing man!

Comment

such a clean car keep it bro GLWS
                  My job is to kill any troll that breaks out of its territory

Comment

Sent pm

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
                      No trades at this time.

My next project is going to be a bare shell and a lot of fabrication..
                      So looking forward to this.

glws.
                      05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

A motivated buyer with cash in hand has been trying to reach you via email and PM. Anybody have a number for him?
                        IG:uvebeenrobd
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

PM'd you.

Sent from your mother's iPhone using Tapatalk 2
                          "If one has not failed at times, then one has not challenged himself."
                          -Ferdinand Porsche

Comment

want

Comment

sent pm or email to all interested.

we have decided (since we have 10 or so "serious buyers" that we are only considering buyers that can come and view the car in person. We decided against shipping without seeing the car first. Not to alarm anyone, but we feel more comfortable if a buyer could see it, drive it, and get a feel for the car.

Again, if you message me asking me if the i can guarantee that the car will drive from here to california, and that there isnt a spot of rust on the car, im not sure there is need for discussion. its not a brand new car, and has never been portrayed to be so. It drives great, and is in great shape overall for its age, but dont expect a brand new showroom car. Its not that. The 6500 firm price reflects just that. People attempt sell stock e21s for this much. We would like to see the car go to a good home, and for someone to have as much fun cruising in it as we did.

we are on Long Island NY, and are open to people viewing the car over the next week or so. Email is the quickest way to reach me to set up a time.

Happy holidays
                              Vince
                              sigpic

Comment

bump. holidays have been hectic, so I am bumping this to make sure that all interested have gotten a hold of me to set up a time to see the car. We have quite a few interested, so if you are one of them and have not gotten a response recently, email me again just in case.

Thanks to all. Looking to see the e21 go to a new home for the new year.

Vince
                                studio.delucav@gmail.com

the car is on Long Island about 40 min east of manhattan. Ideally local people willing to come see the car will get first dibs on it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X