X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: '67 Volvo 122/Amazon 2-door sedan - East coast

'67 Volvo 122 - 2-door sedan
    Located in North Carolina

I've put almost three years and close to $10k in this car. It's been an ongoing project/DD and has always been an amazing car. I have a huge stack of reciepts for things done to it both under my ownership and from owners back to the '80s. Turns heads everywhere and I get tons of compliments on it. I don't want to sell it, I'm really just feeling out for trades.

- Fully rebuilt B20 bored .015" over, Schneider cam, Isky steel pushrods and lifters, double valve springs, 3-angle valves, shaved and mildly ported head, SU HS6 carbs, Stahl header w/ full 2.5" exhaust and Borla ProXS
    - M41 4 speed tranny with electronic overdrive, completely rebuilt driveshaft
    - Full poly bushings in the front, still need to do the rear.
    - Short springs with Bilstein shocks all around
    - 17x8 TSW Valencias with 205/50 Uniroyals in like new condition
    - 90% rust free car. Has some surface here and there and a quarter-sized hole in the battery tray but no rust-through anywhere else on the car.

- Needs the interior finished.
    - Needs paint if that's your thing. I like not having to worry about it getting bumped into and rained on.

There's probably a lot of things I'm forgetting as I've put a ton of work into this thing. I'd be interested in trades for other '80s and earlier import cars. I guess I just get bored with the same projects.

Here's the build thread:
    Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Last edited by AndrewNance; 06-21-2013, 08:38 AM.
    '67 122
    '71 142
    '80 245 DL

Awesome car

Comment

how much is the equivalent trade?
      IG: @supseb

Porsche 911 (996)
      Mercedes-Benz w115 240D

Comment

Originally posted by Ducaud View Post
        how much is the equivalent trade?
        I never really thought about it honestly. I've got around $10k in it but that doesn't mean it's actually worth that.
        '67 122
        '71 142
        '80 245 DL

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewNance View Post
          I never really thought about it honestly. I've got around $10k in it but that doesn't mean it's actually worth that.
          Understandable, are you interested in my mercedes? its a '76 W115 mint as it gets. Check out my thread (page 2 for the good shots)

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=40612
          IG: @supseb

Porsche 911 (996)
          Mercedes-Benz w115 240D

Comment

Would you consider trading for a very nice 1983 volvo turbo 244 brown leathe black paint
            I drive a Civc SI

Comment

Omg!
              My father owns a 65' amazon in cream colour.

Your only open to trades? I wish you would be open to just selling it, I'd love another one to drive around with my dad.

Here's his:

Im located in Greensboro, NC.

Comment

There's a small chance I'd let it go for $8k though I can't see anyone actually paying that for it. It's in the finishing stages so it's time for bodywork. It won't hurt my feelings if it stays with me for a while.
                '67 122
                '71 142
                '80 245 DL

Comment

Working...
                X