X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mad sick! don't sell it, thats one of the cleanest ones i've ever seen
    Zipties = 240 Parts

Comment

oh my fucking god =O. i had a chance to get an early 80's euro 635csi for $1500 and i didnt, what a mistake
      Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
      flickr

Comment

Thanks guys...it is very tough to sell this beauty. If we don't get what we want for it, I'll keep it and put the M3 wing on it with some 17" BBS....filthy!

Comment

Where did the side molding go? Looks naked. Wheels are very early-to-mid 90's. I like them for some reason.

Clean car regardless. GLWS.
          Last edited by Zack01GC; 03-09-2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

As I said in the post, the previous owner kept the side moldings off when he had it re-painted. I personally like it better, really cleans it up...easy enough to put back on though. Yes, you are correct the wheels are from the 90's.

Comment

I thought I priced it very fairly, but no serious buyers yet(have had quite a bit of interest-just tire kickers)? Anybody out there want a seriously bad ass car that is definitely collectible, and very reliable?

Comment

It might be tougher to sell an E12-based 6er than an E28-based 6er for a few reasons. I prefer the E12-based interior personally. I'd consider it if you were closer and I had the money.

Comment

Why do you think that is? I think the E12 is closer to the look of the 3.0CSI, which may be the best looking BMW ever made.

Comment

The aftermarket is much smaller, parts are harder to find. Externally, the bodies are nearly identical 76 through 89.

Comment

Price drop!

My brother and I really would like to see this car go to a good home. New price is $6,800. Call 206-245-9666 with questions, or you can always respond to the thread, I try and check it daily.

Comment

Back for sale, guy backed out because of the money(wifey I think) so someone buy this for $6,800! With E30's going for this much, this car is a steal!

Comment

Working...
                        X