No announcement yet.

E36 rear camber, want more! need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah and if anything just roll/pull the fenders.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
      yeah and if anything just roll/pull the fenders.
      well i already cut my fenders so they are paper thin, i really dont want to pull them lol
      sigpic

Comment

get a friend who works somewhere where you can get to an alignment rack. the stock rear control arms, with coilovers, can get to near 3.5-4*. ask me how i know.

Comment

i figured out how to get more camber i have camber arms but havent put them in yet but i figured out the centric bolt gives more neg camber
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
            yeah im running 18x8.5 et15
            no adjustable rear control arms
            FTW! I have no adj. rear control arms either. I run 17" x 9.0" Kinesis K57's in the back with an ET26 in the back. Camber was measured on a few occasions. My stock RCA's have held up to more than -3.5 in the back with daily driving and track events

Comment

Originally posted by MrFukengruven View Post
              FTW! I have no adj. rear control arms either. I run 17" x 9.0" Kinesis K57's in the back with an ET26 in the back. Camber was measured on a few occasions. My stock RCA's have held up to more than -3.5 in the back with daily driving and track events
              got any pic's?i'm curious how the they look with -3,5 camber

Comment

how much costs the camber arms ?

Comment

Originally posted by RIcKO View Post
                  how much costs the camber arms ?
                  they typically run from $150 to $250 depending on the brand, install is a nightmare though...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by da_joint View Post
                    got any pic's?i'm curious how the they look with -3,5 camber
                    im running 17x10 et0 BBS style 5's right now with slight fender pull/shave with stock control arms and -4deg camber
                    sigpic

Comment

Interesting.. I'm on 17x8.5 ET13's with no adjustable control arms either, no spacers, and I have about -3 degrees all around.

Comment

Working...
                      X